Status
Not open for further replies.

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Hello all,

Im putting my car up for sale. It was broken into yesterday and Im sick of dealing with thieves. Its a 1997 Ex with 164k on the chassis and 47k on a D16Y8 (I have documentation for motor rebuild). Body is an 8/10, passenger side is perfect, driver's side has a surface scratch on the rear bumper and a few dings in the door. Engine has a sri and thats it. Car is wired for a sub and theres sound deadening material installed as well. I have a ground-wire kit and a set of H&R sports that will come with the car. Winter floor mats/winter wheels (GSR fat fives) will also come with.

Open to trades, asking $3500 obo, as of right now it will not come with a center bezel or radio. The engine runs great, no problems. Engine was rebuilt at 118k theres 164k on it now.

Exedy Stage 1 clutch/resurfaced oem flywheel installed in December 2008.
17 Sport Tuning Turbines with Falkien 912s put on Sept. 2008
H&R OEs installed Sept. 2008
KYB GR2s installed Sept. 2008
Tenzo R seats (driver/passenger)
EP steering wheel
Red stitch shift boot
B&M short shifter

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice man good luck with the sale so are you getting a wrx as soon as you sell your ride?

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
good price. what was the damage from the thievery?

Bheims

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
nice man good luck with the sale so are you getting a wrx as soon as you sell your ride?
I hope so :D Im also going to look at an 01 Prelude

good price. what was the damage from the thievery?
Damage consisted of a broken window, center bezel and cd deck are now gone. Car is wired for subwoofer but that was taken too. I took pics on my phone but I have to get an micro sd card to load them onto a computer. I can certainly send them if needed.

Engine has approx 55k on it, it was rebuilt by Wagamon Brothers in Minneapolis.

projektej8

-------------------------
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
beautiful car. sorry to hear about theieves man. they got me twice last summer

Bheims

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^Thanks man, thieves are the absolute worst. I live in a great area too *shrug*

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hmmmmmm...... getting more and more interested........ has it ever been in a wreck? or had any major bodywork done?

Bheims

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
hmmmmmm...... getting more and more interested........ has it ever been in a wreck? or had any major bodywork done?
Yes its a salvage title. It was stolen back in August of 2008 but I got it back. here are some other threads.

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=152447 - after I found it

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=154978 - small photo shoot

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=168943 - most recent pics

to answer your question, yes it has had some bodywork done. Major? Im not sure whats considered major, last time it was stolen I had to replace the front/rear bumper, sideskirts, driver/passenger seat, headlights, air intake, spark plugs/wires. Soon after clutch/flywheel/throwout bearing were replaced. That seems rather major tho doesnt it lol. Let me know, Im just looking to get rid of it, I can txt pics but my phone (LG Dare) doesnt allow me to put pics on the computer for some reason. 651-491-3521, Brian

Bheims

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
bump for lower miles than I had thought. 47k on the rebuild

Bheims

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Car sold locally...whoooo, mods can close this