1997 Honda civic lx (Want to Convert to Manual Trans)

Bent12

Good day,
So i own a 1997 Honda Civic Lx Auto 210k miles which i have had for years, every time i try getting rid of this car i end-up keeping it. So at this time i would want to convert it to manual trans but for some reason i cant find shop in Maryland that can do it.

If anyone knows a good shop that can do a good job for a reasonable pricing let me know.

Thanks

CSIT_Civic

Good day,
So i own a 1997 Honda Civic Lx Auto 210k miles which i have had for years, every time i try getting rid of this car i end-up keeping it. So at this time i would want to convert it to manual trans but for some reason i cant find shop in Maryland that can do it.

If anyone knows a good shop that can do a good job for a reasonable pricing let me know.

Thanks
It’s a big job man I mean think about all the stuff they need to do, swap the tranny the shifting linkage, the ecu, half of the air intake manifold components, even different wiring harnesses I’m sure there is more to it than that, as one day I want to do this myself as well but it is going to be hard to find a reasonable price, especially if you do not have the parts for it yourself already, they aren’t going to want to spend the time to collect the parts so will prob charge you more for that too

For your question, I do not know anyone in Maryland but it may help your search to find a place that does engine building maybe? Like ones that install turbo systems on cars

Best of luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bent12

It’s a big job man I mean think about all the stuff they need to do, swap the tranny the shifting linkage, the ecu, half of the air intake manifold components, even different wiring harnesses I’m sure there is more to it than that, as one day I want to do this myself as well but it is going to be hard to find a reasonable price, especially if you do not have the parts for it yourself already, they aren’t going to want to spend the time to collect the parts so will prob charge you more for that too

For your question, I do not know anyone in Maryland but it may help your search to find a place that does engine building maybe? Like ones that install turbo systems on cars

Best of luck!

Thank you very much for that...

CSIT_Civic

My first reply lol, I tried

mknmike

I’ve got a while 1996 5 speed ex coupe I’m asking $600 for. The clutch fork apparently needs to be replaced. But the rear brake line just went too. The car starts right up, and could Ben be driven if you can work the synchros (which all seem good). Wilmington, DE is not too far.

mknmike

I’ve got a while 1996 5 speed ex coupe I’m asking $600 for. The clutch fork apparently needs to be replaced. But the rear brake line just went too. The car starts right up, and could Ben be driven if you can work the synchros (which all seem good). Wilmington, DE is not too far.
Opportunity knocks...[emoji106]
but it seems nobody’s home. :(