1999-2000 bug deflector (small)

James21

I am wondering where people purchase or if anyone is selling a smaller bug deflector like the one shown in the photo. Preferably black or clear. 30983 30984 30983 30984

James21

AVS makes one...
They make the larger one that wraps around the headlight but they don’t make this smaller one. Thanks for the reply

Attachments

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

James21

That will just wrap around the headlight I sent them that exact one.

James21

These smaller ones resemble more the AUDM bug deflectors, I’m just wondering if someone other than AVS makes them. AVS is bigger than these I’m showing. The one oem ones that are AUDM go for thousands now. I’m just wondering if there’s a brand that makes these smaller ones aftermarket.

James21

These smaller ones resemble more the AUDM bug deflectors, I’m just wondering if someone other than AVS makes them. AVS is bigger than these I’m showing. The one oem ones that are AUDM go for thousands now. I’m just wondering if there’s a brand that makes these smaller ones aftermarket.
So AVS does NOT make this specific bug deflector like I just showed in the screen shot of the message they sent me saying that theirs raps around the headlight. The pics originally provided show it clearly not wrapping around the headlight.

James21

This one clearly doesn't wrap around the headlights.
Bro cmon lol I sent them the exact part number and a screen shot of that photo. They clarified that it does indeed wrap around the headlight. People on other threads looking for a 99-00 bug deflector that wraps around the headlights will give that exact part number from AVS.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bro cmon lol I sent them the exact part number and a screen shot of that photo. They clarified that it does indeed wrap around the headlight. People on other threads looking for a 99-00 bug deflector that wraps around the headlights will give that exact part number from AVS.
"C'mon Bro"...:roll:
There is no way that "wraps" over top the headlights...it's not long enough.
When you say "Wrap" around the headlights, this is what comes to mind.
The AVS hood protector. That piece I posted is clearly no where near this size.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How can you not see, this piece has the same contours along the side as the one you posted above to mount up between headlights, and it clearly is not long enough to "Wrap" over the top of the headlights.

James21

How can you not see, this piece has the same contours along the side as the one you posted above to mount up between headlights, and it clearly is not long enough to "Wrap" over the top of the headlights.
View attachment 30993
View attachment 30993
I understand what your trying to say, you keep showing this photo. Like I said. I sent this photo to AVS Instagram account and they told me that they do not have a photo of it on a car but it wraps around the headlight. I sent you the screen shot earlier. I see the photo shows it’s smaller and it should wrap around but it does because I asked the company themselves. At this point I don’t know why you keep indicating that the bug deflector you keep showing DOES NOT wrap around. When I showed proof from the COMPANY THAT is clearly does. I see what the photo shows but it’s just a photo the company said it wraps around, when people on older threads look for a bug deflector that wraps around they show that exact photo and part number.
I don’t know why guys like you always try to be funny and quote stuff lol.

James21

Sent them the exact photo and part number and that was their answer so move on. Stop insisting something that was proven the wraps around the headlight from the company themselves.

James21

This was my first and last post, clearly not going anywhere with people like this still in the Honda community. It’s ridiculous. Grow up!

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sent them the exact photo and part number and that was their answer so move on. Stop insisting something that was proven the wraps around the headlight from the company themselves.
I'm using common sense, , knowing how they mount, knowing the size of the hood, using and using some reasoning, clearly you have none of the above if you can't see that.
I've seen plenty of "customer reps" and dealership "parts guys" be wrong. based on what their computer said.

This was my first and last post.
That was easy.