1999 Civic Sedan Door wiring harness diagrams?

Blazing angel

The connector/harness in my door has been practically completely ripped from the rubber grommet, and nothing in the door works. I need some help determining where each wire goes in the harness.

The wires that go to the door through a rubber protective piece have been completely ripped from the door.

(Also, is 16 gauge wire good enough for a stock speaker wire?)

Blazing angel

Thank you so much =)

I believe this is the same for both passenger and driver. I never realized the harness going to the doors was called a "floor harness"

Both my front door's are ruined

Blazing angel

I placed this project on stall for a while - back on it now!

Is there a specific way to remove the dang pins on the connector? I can't seem to get them out for my life. Tried pressuring it in multiple ways, but won't budge.

I'n going to try out the method to get out ECU pins next (paperclip cut diagonally with a wire cutter/stripper). Does anybody know the specific way to get the pins out?

If all else fails, i'm going to directly solder the wire to the broken copper left in the cable/socket hole!

Blazing angel

Update

I got all four pins out. As it turns out, you need to just push them out with force (directly)

Sadly, At first, i thought you needed to unlock something, and i ended up partially ruining two of the pins.

_
Regularly, the pins look like this from a front view l _l . Itls a box with a open inside. What i did was push the top onto the bottom, so two of the pins look like this = at the bottom instead of _
_

Hope i can fix it!

arneycl

5+ Year Member
I'm having the same issue with my windows and have found the wire harness has loose connections. I called my local Honda dealer and they said there is no replacement harness one can buy. Suggested I look online or go to a junk yard. Question for all of you...to search online is this wiring harness a Floor Wiring Harness or Door Wiring Harness?

Blazing angel

Thanks for the posts. Don't mean to revive an old thread. Just wondering if anyone has the diagram for the harness inside the actual door (the part the rubber tube connects to ) for the driver?