1999 EBP Si

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there was an rsx killin it this week at the track. dunno what he had under the hood though, but he was killin other imports. hey, the integ type r k-series is niiiice though. id do a swap on one of those if i could

OveRBoOSTCiViC

VIETNAMEZE
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
RSX? WHere you racing at? Let me know.. So i can test my car see how it runs

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sac raceway...i was planning on going this week, but plans changed. im gonna go next week though, you down?

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:thumbs up: Brad

:wink:

RainyDaze

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Glad to hear you got an Si. I can't wait to see the pics of it. What mods do you plan on doing?

BTW can anyone tell me what the differences are between the 1999 Civic Ex and 1999 Civic Si?? I know the engines are different but what else??

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by "tokyo"

Glad to hear you got an Si. I can't wait to see the pics of it. What mods do you plan on doing?

BTW can anyone tell me what the differences are between the 1999 Civic Ex and 1999 Civic Si?? I know the engines are different but what else??
pm Brad (SickCivic) he'll know, he's had both!!!!

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There many difference in the EX & Si. Ill list as many as I can think of

1) EX has rear DRUM brakes and the Si has rear DISC brakes
2) Also comes with nice rims and not hub caps (obviously)
3) The gauges are different, also different lighting color, same thing with the A/C buttons and that junk.
4) I'm not sure if the EX came w/a CDplayer, the Si for sure comes with one
5) the Obvious, the engine
6) it comes with a kit if you like (the Si lip [aka type r lip], painted side skirts and a rear lip.
7) leather steering wheel and leather shift knob (i miss my leather shift knob)
8) seats are a bit different, mostly design on not anything special either (my friend calls em rainbow seats cuz he has GSR seats, i hate the Si seats)

thats all i feel like thinkin about for now (i just woke up )... but those are some

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ex came with cd player too...i dont know if it was optional, i just wanted one with mine though

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeh, my EX had a cd player. the headrests r also different. the Si headrests have a hole in the middle, and all other model civics dont. there's also a factory front strut bar on the Si.

and oh god do i HATE my leather shift knob. i dunno tho, maybe it will grow on me, but i can't stand it right now.... i WANT my OLD one. oh, and speaking of the leather wrapped steering wheel, can i take my leather off? for one thing i can't stand the fukking stitching on it, and TWO.. it's worn out anyways. i am just wondering if it is the regular steering wheel under the leather?

the first mods i have in mind r putting the wheels on it that were originally intended for my EX, but before i do that i wanna drop it. i want to get a CAI and an exhaust for SURE. i also need to get going on the stereo, since i am halfway there already.

pics will be up soon u guys, hang tight. i already used a whole roll of film on it, and my mom comes back tomorrow with my digital camera, so you'll get to see it real soon.

M706

somethingmorethannothing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
invest in a security system first before you do your system!!!!!