2 4 doors

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That's awesome man. It must feel good for someone other than a bunch of Honda fans on these forums to appreciate your hard work.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im not hating. but that green car is pretty beat . looks like he doesnt take care of it at all. paint is chipping everywhere. its dirty. there is tape in the intake. i dunno. maybe its just me

Ferio Vi-RS

I Heart BoA!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea the green one is mine... i track it, autocross it and run it at the local 1/8 miles drag strips so it's a car that i enjoy and use to the fullest. it used to keep it shiny and looking new but after getting all my door dings, ppl trying to steal stuff and scratching it, to my rear ending i just gave up keeping it looking nice lol.

i do care about my car, and i do keep it running, doing maintenance and performance upgrades, as for how it looks i can't really keep it nice looking due to lack of garage, ppl at my school have no respect towards other cars, thieves, cops, and im a full time student with 3 jobs so washing her is rare lol. but i do try my best, once i get a daily she'll be painted torch red with a nicer set of wheels =)

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
yea the green one is mine... i track it, autocross it and run it at the local 1/8 miles drag strips so it's a car that i enjoy and use to the fullest. it used to keep it shiny and looking new but after getting all my door dings, ppl trying to steal stuff and scratching it, to my rear ending i just gave up keeping it looking nice lol.

i do care about my car, and i do keep it running, doing maintenance and performance upgrades, as for how it looks i can't really keep it nice looking due to lack of garage, ppl at my school have no respect towards other cars, thieves, cops, and im a full time student with 3 jobs so washing her is rare lol. but i do try my best, once i get a daily she'll be painted torch red with a nicer set of wheels =)
lol ya some of us actually drive our cars!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i hear ya man, i dont have a garage either, but i keep it clean, and park way outa everyones way. lol im weird about my cars.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i do have to say, i love those clear tails tho. im about to get some oldschool frosted all clears for the mazda

Ferio Vi-RS

I Heart BoA!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks i have another cf trunk on the way so i'll shoot it again updated with the bbk.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks even better on the street. Loving that side shot stance.