Status
Not open for further replies.

Commodore

back again
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SOLD! 2000 Civic EX in Bay Area

UPDATE: car has been sold. thanks!

Well, it is time to sell the car I had for 7 years. Bought from Mike Harvey Honda in Burlingame in 2004, this civic has served me well for many years. I'm the 2nd owner of the car. It had approximately 68,000 miles at the time I bought it. But it's time to sell it to a new owner, as I have gotten a newer car to replace it.

2000 Honda Civic EX coupe
5-speed manual
Color: Clover Green Pearl / grey interior
Miles: 128,9XX
Clean title, no accidents

Exterior issues: some small door dings, a small dent on the front of the hood, and the front lip is scratched on the right side. Paint has no fade, still very nice and shiny when washed. Front bumper has some peeling paint near the grill. A couple of the rims have some curb rash, nothing too major.
Mechanical issues: exhaust rattles a bit when cold, 5-speed still shifts nice, might need a new flywheel.
Tires: 205/45/R16 BF Goodrich G-sport tires, will need to be replaced soon.
Additions: short shifter, rear Si spoiler, OEM fog lights, lowered on TEIN springs and Tokico Shocks (1.9 inch drop), moonroof visor, grille, front and rear lip, AEM cold air intake (smog legal w/ CARB sticker), aftermarket exhaust with silencer, tinted windows, HID ballast fitted headlights
VIN: 1HGEJ8145YL003054

I have a folder full of maintenance work done on the car. Regular scheduled services performed at 90k, 105k, and 120k miles, in addition to usual oil and fluid changes.
Smog has been done today. KBB.com values for a 2000 Civic EX couple with 128k miles in good condition: $4,610. I'm looking to get $4,250.00 or your best offer. PM me for details or respond here.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Status
Not open for further replies.