2000 civic ex with 42000 miles

bunnyz

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hello everyone
my cousin's gf got a civic with 42000 miles on it and is a 2000 civic. The problem is today i was washing the car and notice many needle point dents on everywhere on the car. trunk, hood, door and roof. I was wondering what is the rust free warranty last to ? and should i take the car to the dealer and have them check it out what the problem is?
by the way there are 2 rusted part on the internal passager door.

thank you for replying or giving your opinions =)

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
got pics of exactly what your talkin about? my warranty only lasted 3 years/30k

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Take it to the dealer. since your still around the 3 year mark they mite still fix it if its covered under waranty

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a 2000 ex with 39500 miles on it and my car is mint..There should never be rust on a car that new...take it to the dealer

kellog

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well could be rust, if he lives were it snows. snow and salt do not mix with cars no matter how new it is. i wouldnt know about any protection for the snow cuz i live in the desert.

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by kellog
well could be rust, if he lives were it snows. snow and salt do not mix with cars no matter how new it is. i wouldnt know about any protection for the snow cuz i live in the desert.
ohh he lives in the snow..then ya, if the car wasnt taken car of enough, then the salt would have kicked the cars ass...that sucks