2000 civic sedan predator 212 engine swap

FWDKILLER

Should I do a predator 212 or a predator 670 it's a project I been wanting to do awhile just for fun. Honda's can't go really fast i figured I get a bigger motor so it might help a little. I'm taking out the hanky 5 speed and this slow as engine they call dohc vtec man it's slow as hell my 86 fiero can beat it in first gear lol.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You want to swap in a harbor freight V-twin into a Civic?

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Should I do a predator 212 or a predator 670 it's a project I been wanting to do awhile just for fun. Honda's can't go really fast i figured I get a bigger motor so it might help a little.
How are those bigger than the motor that's in it?

I'm taking out the hanky 5 speed and this slow as engine they call dohc vtec man it's slow as hell my 86 fiero can beat it in first gear lol.
I doubt it, FIeros are cool looking but that's where it stops. The Honda will make it to the finish line at the very least.
I know of local Fiero that swapped in a H22 Honda motor, cool looking and now reliable.

FWDKILLER

How are those bigger than the motor that's in it?

I doubt it, FIeros are cool looking but that's where it stops. The Honda will make it to the finish line at the very least.
I know of local Fiero that swapped in a H22 Honda motor, cool looking and now reliable.
My fiero is more reliable than a honda I had a plenty of them , even a car broke down on me after 3 months of owning one.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Have you seen the Fiero aka the Fierlow up here in Roc? Thing is dumb low. And currently broken... :lol:

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Have you seen the Fiero aka the Fierlow up here in Roc? Thing is dumb low. And currently broken... :lol:
Nope, haven't seen it, but that's not the one.
The one I'm talking about is the other body style.