2000 EBP Civic Si FOR SALE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doubletap

5+ Year Member
I am selling off my EBP Civic Si due to accepting a job offer up in Anchorage, Alaska. The Civic has a JDM B16A swap due to the B16A3 throwing a rod on my way back home from Mountain Home, Idaho. Modify By KC did the install of both the motor and suspension that was stuck in. Have not had any issues with the motor at all, power steering works excellent, on top of the Air Condition.

Make: Honda
Model: Civic
Trim: Si
Color: Electronic Blue Pearl
Interior Color: Black/grey cloth
Mileage on Body: 163,XXX (Motor has less than 90k) swapped JDM B16A Motor from Modify by KC back in mid 2010 a long with suspension.
Accidents: One minor incident with a truck backing into my passenger fender, the passenger door skin and fender were replaced by the Air Force when I was up in Idaho, no frame damage at all.
Suspension: Skunk2 Version2 Coilovers with Skunk2 Camber kits
Engine Mods: nameless 4-1 exhaust header with 2.25 piping going back to the muffler. No cats on her, but obvious in KS it really dont matter.

This has been my daily driver down here in Kansas most of the time. I have not sadly auto crossed this as I was planning on to. The original motor and suspension were auto crossed, but not this setup. Yes I drove this car like a sport car but did not redline or abuse the motor like a 16 year old teenanger.

Anyways I am asking $4,500 as I think its a fair offer. I have a hair bit of flex room for price, but not much.ALL OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED, but not going to take bottom of the barrel offers. All offers can be negotiated. No trades of any kind as I am moving up to Anchorage, Alaska.

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Bump for a good price,i see crappy ass em1s on CL for $5500-$6000.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Doubletap

5+ Year Member
Yeah me too! Only reason why I am selling for low is because I am moving soon and I know if I market her at $5k chances of someone wanting it is slim to none.

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn!!! If only this was 3 months ago and you were a LITTLE bit closer.

GLWS. I'd be surprised if this wasn't gone within a week

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very nice!

Glws!

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Saw this on KCSR. What happened to the front lip?

Status
Not open for further replies.