2000 EM1 for sale $6000

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueflamesir

Please read before PM's... This EM1 was stolen in 2002 (Winder, GA). So yes, unfortunately, it has a salvaged title. But there are no accidents. The car was never wrecked. I have hit a chihuahua (it died). But I replaced the bumper and front lip and its painted so its in near perfect condition.

2000 Honda Civic Si for sale. Fully built. Non turbo. Super clean. EBP. Just painted. No spare tire. No trunk carpet. Any questions feel free to ask. Skunk2 built head. Original engine b16a2 and tranny. Runs really well and sounds incredible. 165k miles. Daily Driven - highway. I'm asking $6000 firm.

By andrewsir at 2011-10-18

Last edited:

nicoalex2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Follow the for sale rules

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
read the sticky in the "cars for sale" section

blueflamesir

Okay. I'm sorry if I've did something I wasn't suppose too. I had no intentions of doing anything incorrectly.

I'm assuming I needed to add a picture. I have added a picture and plan to add more within the next few days. Sorry for any inconvenience...

And please let me know if there is anything else I'm missing, thanks.

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Im guessing it has to do with the amount of posts you have... good looking si though...

however, the KBB price for an EXCELLENT Si of this same year is just over 3200 bucks. What has been done to the car to be worth double the bluebook price. Not trying to be a jerk, just trying to help you out...

Status
Not open for further replies.