2000 SI spoiler

Moose

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I bought a "SI" spoiler on ebay, and the one the guy sent me I dont isnt the one in the picture. Im thinking it may be OEM styled. It looks nice I just want to make sure it has the same specs as a real OEM one. If anyone of you out there has a real one, can you please measure the height from the top of the spoiler to the trunk, and tell me how high that is. I saw an SI on the road today, and I dont think mine is the same height. IF anyone can help me thatd be great. Thanks. :P

turboex17

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Look under the spoiler by the led light and check to see if it says civic on it. If it doesn't say it than it's not the real one.

Moose

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, mine doesnt say civic under it, but it looks like the spoiler, im not exactly sure of the height, so if you knows any info in the height of a OEM styled one thatd be great.

John00Si

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was just like you when i brought my si style wing too, but it's look like other si i see. btw, i measured about 4" from the trunk to the bottom of the spoiler.

Moose

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
feriospeed, from the look of the pictures, yours looks higher than mie, do you have any enlarged pictures of it?

Johnn00SI, awsome thanks for the help, im going to check mine in a minute.

GOOSE

JDM yo!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^ dood that looks like my big bro's car just white... We put my other bro's Si wing on my big bro's car looks pretty good =)

Moose

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, i dont think my spoiler is that high

EDIT: also, are the any tutorials on how to install a spoiler? mine didnt come with any bolts are anything. Any help on that would be great aswell