2002 Civic EX 5sp.

VTECSOHC02

On The Raod To Twin Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mods:
-Exterior: JDM Ground Efftects, OEM Rear Wing, 35% Front 7% rear window Tint, Chrome Projector Headlights w/ Halo Ring; Altezza Tails w/ Halo Ring, Clear Washers LED's.
-Interior: Silver Metal Dash Kit, Momo Shift Knob; PIAA Plasma Blue Lighting.
-Audio: Clarios Pro Audio DXZ825 CD w/ Sirius Satellite, Polk GXR6 Componets Front Speakers, Polk EX2560 6 1/2" Rear Speakers, RF Punch 300s Amp, RF Punch HE2 10" Subwoofer, Avital 2200 Alarm, and Cobra Radar/Laser Detector.
-Engine: AEM Cold Air-Intake, Split Fire Spark Plugs.
-Coming Mods: Konig Absolute 17" Wheels w/ BF Goodrich Tires, Eibach Springs, Tanabe Racing Spec Cat-back Exhaust, DC Sports Headers, DC Sports Front/Rear Upper & Lower Strut Bars, Complete AEM Fuel Managemant System.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice and clean, except for get rid of the alteezas, if you REALLY dont like stock taillights... TYC makes taillights that are better than alteezas...

sell me your steelies!

VTECSOHC02

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks! I love my tails. They got the Halo ring in them that looks Phat at night!!! I'll let you know about my OEM rims. Most likely around the May June time frame.

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like the halos on the front man! tight work!

VTECSOHC02

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey just wanted to get my car back to the top of the forum! =)

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Kinda easy to get to the bottom on this form, eh? I like the front of your car man, looks niiice!!

VTECSOHC02

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks! Thinking of getting silver mesh to fill it all in.

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nah dude, keep it black ... looks mean from the rearview mirror, trust me!

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like how the circles from the halos match up with the circles from the altezzas. looks dope

VTECSOHC02

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks man!!! don't know why SeanJohn1802 doesn't like them. I try to get a night picture up of them soon.

FreakTimmah

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "VTECSOHC02"

Thanks man!!! don't know why SeanJohn1802 doesn't like them. I try to get a night picture up of them soon.
eh its kinda of a tired cliche trend. i think most people are kind of sick of em by this point. but hey to each his own.....i like the projectors, just dont ever drive towards me at night :x ! my cousin leased a car just like that, there a lot of fun to drive, preaty peppy too for a SOHC 1.6 liter engine. the vtec is a little gimicky on those though, it just kind of makes a lot of noise, doesnt do a hell of a lot. the 8k redline is nice though, its just a really fun car to drive, admidable more fun than my foci :P

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
here is an example of the TYC tails that i DO like

unfortunately, the ones for your year civic look liket this -

those are carbon fiber...but im sure they make some like the first ones, those would look schweet IMHO on your car, but to each his own

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice ride! All you need are some rims now...that'll totally make a difference look wise! :thumbs up: Keep it up!

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "VTECSOHC02"

thats because hes a dork...hahaha, just playin. i like oem, and i like certain altezzas. i forgot how your stock ones looks, but some black or carbon fiber altezzas would look sick...wait, are your headlights black?

jdog51988

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whats everybody point in getting new tail lights on a new civic the stock ones are just fine. someone please explain

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ive explained this many a time, and i shall do it again. i have altezzas, black chrome. i like the oem ones, its a toss up which ones i like better, but the 99-00 oem tails rule nonetheless.

early last year i busted one of my tail lights. oem tail lights are/were expensive while the set of altezzas i got were cheaper to get (i was in san luis obispo where everyone drives a ford or chevy truck so i couldnt get a hook up for the life of me). hence, i now have altezzas, and dont feel like spending money for oem ones since these ones work. plus they match my black housing head lights

well, that was my situation and my story

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by "Rice4Brains"

ive explained this many a time, and i shall do it again. i have altezzas, black chrome. i like the oem ones, its a toss up which ones i like better, but the 99-00 oem tails rule nonetheless.

early last year i busted one of my tail lights. oem tail lights are/were expensive while the set of altezzas i got were cheaper to get (i was in san luis obispo where everyone drives a ford or chevy truck so i couldnt get a hook up for the life of me). hence, i now have altezzas, and dont feel like spending money for oem ones since these ones work. plus they match my black housing head lights

well, that was my situation and my story
i agree, when i woke up one morning, someone had taken what looked to be a hammer to my tails on my 95 cx... so my girlfriend bought me some altezza's as a b-day gift.... i liked the way they looked to, and in the end they still do the exact same thing as oem's, so i left em on!!!

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn, that sucks. but yeah, we got em because thats how the cards fell. but its all good. they all work, and they wont get us pulled over