2003 Aura RSX Seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oops wrong account again, LOL he keeps it logged in so i gotta log out everytime i come on sorry

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i bought and then sold my rsx LEATHERS for 400.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jspec Ej6 said:
lol yea, after someone said. "way to ruin your brothers cc account" i decided to make one of my own, even though i don't have a civic.
Lots of people on here don't have Civics.

Mugen DC5

Back to a civic
5+ Year Member
Pics will be up definetly tomorrow, i have just been told by my mechanic that its done already but its night time so i'l be getting it tomorrow oh yea buyer pays for shipping also

Mugen DC5

Back to a civic
5+ Year Member
i checked on shipping and its a lot of more $$ i'm not sure if you guys still want them for 500 plus shipping but if possible local pick up or whatever i'll meet you half way IF possible

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LowNotSlow said:
I'm f**king psycic man.

Actually he made a thread about the seats in the 6th gen section under your name and stated he was your brother.

I put 2 and 2 together when these seats appeared along with a new account.
:rolf::rolf::rolf:

Mugen DC5

Back to a civic
5+ Year Member
Come on i know someone with an EG or EK would love to have these seats in their car, new price 5 for both looking for local pick up or i am willing to drive and meet up

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mugen DC5 said:
Come on i know someone with an EG or EK would love to have these seats in their car, new price 5 for both looking for local pick up or i am willing to drive and meet up
sure, people would love them. not at the expense of 5 bills. get real dude, they are not as special as you think.

traser2g

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I sold my brand new dc5 black leathers for 500 delivered. no offense but if you wanna sell these you are going to have to lower the price. they are nice sitting seats though. btw what turbo are you doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.