2005 civic ex

tragiclude875

5+ Year Member
HELL YEAH IT IS!!!!!!!!! yo just go bak mine. its impossibe for u to have paper work if u havent been approved. do u have the bank contract??? yo the bank contract comes after the approval. ones u r approved they r suppose to show u the contrac and if u like wat u see numbers wise then u sign. i spoke to a friend of mine that works at a dealership and he said that dealerships do s**t like that but that its illegal. so u can fight it. yo just grab ur balls and go get ur car bro. trust me they cant stop u. just drop that car there and take urs bak. if they give u problems then call the cops and get ur lawyer ready. bro u got the upper hand right now so move quikly. trust me as long as u didnt sign any bank vontract nothing bonds u to that car,

SKATERANGELO

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude im telling u i sign the yellow contract ( the big ass contract with all the numbers ,also sign warrabnty .title and all the krap and now i dunno why r they telling me im not approved yet

tragiclude875

5+ Year Member
that not the bank contract. thats a paper that they make u sign that says that if u get the numbers that r there on the bank contract, that u would buy. that aint s**t trust me. ive been to many dealerships and have signed alot of those papers and it dont mean s**t. wat really matter is the BANK CONTRACT which has the bank name on the top.

tragiclude875

5+ Year Member
it also gives u the exact number u will be paying monthly and also provides u with all the bank info..

tragiclude875

5+ Year Member
yo my girl which is also in finance says that u could win that s**t. trust me do wat i told u.. on top of that they were suppose to install the lo jak way b4 they release the vehicle to u. ur getting played big time

SKATERANGELO

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dude I Have The Yellow Contract And Also A Copy Of The Paper That They Were Coming On Saturday To Install The Lojack..

tragiclude875

5+ Year Member
some weird s**t going on cuz anybody would tell u the exact same thing that i just told u. u can even look it up. google it. they f**ked u over badly/ i dont noe wat they did wit u. u should ask questions and chek ur paper work carefully.

SKATERANGELO

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im doing it right now and theres a charge of almost 2145 dolars of cash price accesories
ok here the numbers
cash price of motor vehicle and accesories 18298( what accesories????
cash price of vehicle 16888
cash price accesories 1410
sales taxes 1422.36
elite pro ( warranty 2100
prior credit or balance paid by seller to 1615.50
credit one
gap insurance 700
Total cash price 24218.86

agreed trade in value 1998 honda civic 884.50

less prior credit or lease balance 3500
net trade minus 2615.50

downpayment 1000
amount financed 24241.86
apr 14.74 finance charge 10373.94amount finance 24241.86
afetr all payments of 576.93 for 60 months

SKATERANGELO

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wat im gonna do 2morrow is call them and ask them
ok u guys say that im not approved yet so how the f**k do u guys gave me the car also how the hell do guys said u sold my car if u guys havent even paid it off.

SKATERANGELO

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok guys the dealer called me and lowered the price of the car and also the apr it come out with everything 21000 they said they had to lowered cause the bank wouldnt approve me with that kind of loan .

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
tell them to lower it even more, the most you should spend on the car is nomore than 18g with taxes and everything included!

SKATERANGELO

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah but i was upside down with my other car with 2600 and they put a low jack and warranty for 7 years

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i pay 300 for 60 months.. but my car should be paid off in a year and a half...

ItsAnEP3

Twin Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sounds like my friend that got ripped off on his 06 Scion tC. He's paying 600/month. I think it totals out to like 36k total or something.

got_sake?

1.7 ltrs of fury!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The 05 EX has 7 more lb/ft of TQ than the 98 EX, and it hits that peak TQ 700 RPM's earlier in the RPM range, that's probably what you feel. Peak HP's the same but it comes 300 RPM sooner in the 05. I just bought an '05 EX coupe myself, I love it and plan on having it for a long time!
well put. i'm basing this next assumption off pure feel and memory, but my 7th gen feels like it pulls harder in the lower rpms than my old 6th gen. sure we make a little more torque but it may have something to do with the gear ratio's and final drive ratio. i've never seen those numbers side by side.

as for your new purchase congratualtions. and as for what mod's you should go with first I would look for a nice drop and some wheels. wheels can single handedly make or break a car visually. I've seen some pretty nice cars on some hidious wheels and it just ruins there curb appeal. Then go after a littlle bolt on performance. the reason i'm encouraging you to go for the wheels and the drop first is simple. I went wheels...then intake exhaust...then I dropped. The whole time after i'd spend the money on the intake and exhaut i was pissed because i walked out to my car everyday and saw this nasty fendergap...looked like a damn dumptruck and a 7th gen will with 16's or 17's on a stock suspension. It took me over a year after i got the intake and exhaust before i had everything i needed to do a drop... but ever since...i just love the way my car sits. it's not crazy low, it's only down a couple inches on 16's and I still have a little federgap, but it's exactly what I wanted. because it's still very driveable considering it's my daily.

SKATERANGELO

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks a lot bro im plannig to lowered first 2 and some new shoes but suspension is pretty expensive does anyone know a good suspension that doesnt cost more than 500 and also i didnt want to make a new thread is there a difference between an ebay intake and the AEM

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
is there a difference between an ebay intake and the AEM
no difference at all !! i have a ebay cai that i got for 40 bucks, works just like an aem intake. the only product thats aem that has a different effect is the AEM V2 intake, it works a little better than regular cold air intakes just because the charge chamber, but then again its overpriced and not really worth and extra 2-3hp gain.