2006 Civic Si - Sound Byte...???

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I was on Honda News website and I was seeing if there was any new stuff that they released. I didnt really find anything new. But I did read the article on John Mendels speech at the SEMA Show.

I did happen to read this though,

John Mendel at SEMA Show in Las Vegas said:
Of course, the Si is about more than just the styling. That's why this concept boasts a 200-horsepower 16-valve DOHC i-VTEC engine, the most powerful motor we've ever put in a U.S. model Civic. Of course it is a little too early for you to test drive this car, but we thought we would give you a taste of what it would sound like .....Not the kind of engine note that you expect to hear from a 4 cylinder Civic... huh?

http://www.hondanews.com/CatID0000?mid=2005021048170&mime=asc
It prolly soudns like the Type S but I still want to hear it.

If anyon happens to know where that sound byte may be please post it up. Im sure more than just I would to hear it.

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'd like to hear it as well.

Andrey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bump btw it will be 197 hp by new SAE rules which is pretty good because RSX_S had 210 and now it has 201

KoketsuCivicSi

MySpace Whore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Andrey said:
bump btw it will be 197 hp by new SAE rules which is pretty good because RSX_S had 210 and now it has 201
man if the rsx is 201hp, i don't think there's any way the civic is gonna be close to that

bmoua

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn..i can't wait.to see the new si keep up with a rsx..haha...finally god has answered are prayers ladies....

MasterShake

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Uh oh if the numbers get 2 close 1 mite get discontiued. Ex. the comarro an vette the maro was "impeading" on the vettes numbers so out goes tha maro. from wut i heard

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i get to go on OCT 9th to D.C. to test drive one, lol, sucka's.

black_radiation

tinted death
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ahha i get to test drive mine sept 29 biatch ! at the dealership where i work eithe the 29th or 30th

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Tom said:
i get to go on OCT 9th to D.C. to test drive one, lol, sucka's.
you gotta fly out to D.C. to test drive what's supposed to be a low 15 second car.......

wowza, i can do that anytime... all i have to do is go out to my driveway :rolf:

seriously though, i'd rather just take the day off and tell your boss you went

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
you gotta fly out to D.C. to test drive what's supposed to be a low 15 second car.......

wowza, i can do that anytime... all i have to do is go out to my driveway :rolf:

seriously though, i'd rather just take the day off and tell your boss you went
who said i was flying out there, it's less then 2 hours away for a drive.

matts2ksi

save water...drink beer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
See if this works:
video

I've seen it, and you can hear it rev at certain parts, but its the best I could do!

CRX_dude

copyright 2006 omgwtflol
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the si interrior looks pretty nice... motor sounds good but that camera was moving too nuch to see how fast it was going...