2006 debut tomorrow!!

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow, I think I actually like the styling.. and its specs sound good.. cant wait to see one up close when they arrive at dealerships..

racing_beat

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww DAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM K20 200 hp LSD brembo brake system omfg I must be dreaming

element_323

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
VERY NICE!! me likes the 5 lug wheels and huge brakes. And I thought the si was only going to get uglier.

Fast3rThanU

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If they fix the rear end, lose the yellow fogs and black hood, I'm in... cant wait to see one in person, not buying anymore mods for the gti till I test drive a new civic.

black n red CX

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that is a hot looking civic but anyone know the weight on it? its pushing 200 horses but i still think it wont be that fast it looks alittle big and heavy

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
One thing I got to say, WTF is witch car designers nowadays making the rear wheel wells smaller than the fronts? It just looks f**kin stupid!

But otherwise, I think it looks pretty badass, except for the whole black hood idea.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
making the rear wheels smaller than the fronts reduces understeer. it's the same concept as making the front lower than the rear, or making the rear stiffer than the front.

BoxinEJ20

Dr. 20G
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
kinda reminds me of an accord. What are the chances it makes it into production with the brembos and rims?

Definitely a step up!

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
wheels will probably be part of HPF. same with brakes...

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hope they have Dark Amethyst Pearl as a color choice..... :lol:

Jay Jay's color makes me want that color sooooo much....

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am in love with it to, .....but one question. Where are the door handles?

and another thing - they left out the most important spec - gross weight - 200hp is nice but if thing is pushing 3K lbs. its gonna suck ass.

racerx661

certified pervert
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
King Bob said:
I am in love with it to, .....but one question. Where are the door handles?

and another thing - they left out the most important spec - gross weight - 200hp is nice but if thing is pushing 3K lbs. its gonna suck ass.
i think we are in for another disappointment from Honda, to me the body looks like ass

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
we'll get more details at sema this year