2006 Honda Civic Spark Plug Wires

tucker0104

Hey, I have tried finding the answer everywhere but haven't. I have a 2006 Honda Civic EX and am wanting to get new spark plug wires for the cark preferably NGK. What kind of NGK spark plug wires do I need? Thanks.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You can buy Honda OEM parts at lower prices at www.hondaautomotiveparts.com.

NGK blue's (the wires are blue) can be used as well. I've had mine for....3 years? They run around $40-$50 for a set of 4. Just google ngk spark plug wire honda.

tucker0104

Obviously you didn't read my post. I know NGK wires are blue, I am having a hard time figuring out which one's to get. Could you please help me there. Thanks

Cobl18

Registered VIP
type in the year make and model of your car in ebay and it would pull it up, its not that hard. or amazon if your a ebay hater.

emerican

Registered VIP
^ this you just type in that info on anysite summit ebay amazon what have you thats all you need to do

Cobl18

Registered VIP
HEY CLUB CIVIC SELLS SPARK PLUG WIRES TOO!!! LOL thats where i got mine.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Obviously you didn't read my post. I know NGK wires are blue, I am having a hard time figuring out which one's to get. Could you please help me there. Thanks
Are you serious? You put in the year/make/model of your car and it tells you which ones to buy. You should be able to go to NGK's website and look up their part number.

jlicrx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey, I have tried finding the answer everywhere but haven't. I have a 2006 Honda Civic EX and am wanting to get new spark plug wires for the cark preferably NGK. What kind of NGK spark plug wires do I need? Thanks.
maybe you can't find them because a 2006 Civic EX doesn't have spark plug wires, at least not what you would normally consider as spark plug wires - it uses distributorless ignition with coil packs at each plug