NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Slick_99 said:
Elements are pretty nice. I haven't driven one yet, but I've checked them out.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hmm. Point proven.

My uncle's wife drives that.. Orange Colored Element... it's cool. The interiors are really nice and the cars body panels are nearly indestructable.

bigpatskize

Fat boy with AWD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Slick_99 said:
Ive driven both, and I can say I like the RSX better, its a tigher car all together. And that electronic throttle response s**t on the new civic is a pain in the ass you can't put the power on the ground becuase it hesitates.

The RSX Type S is seriously a sick car. It has alot more aggresive styling and there 06 redesign just made the car better, I like civic don't get me wrong I drive one, but if I had the money and had to chose between an Si and a Type S, I'd chose the Type S.
werd and double werd

B16A2_CIVIC

Think. Feel. Drvie.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i read in a mag that the new base car for acura is the tsx coupe... R.I.P RSX.....also the new rdx motor is a not swapable...

Slick_99

RIP 99'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Elements are pretty nice. I haven't driven one yet, but I'd checked them out.
My mom has one. Don't get me wrong they are nice cars, but I see more women drive them than men and automatically in my mind they have a stigma for being a chick car, however, some chick cars tend to have tricked out versions that are hawt and the element version is, to me, a cheap way of trying to get attention from men.

C'mon if you were 16 today, and your parents gave you the choice of a Honda Element or a Honda Civic, which would you choose?

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'd pursuay them from making a mistake and then purchase an Integra GSR for the hell of it.

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the fact that the Element EX models will be fully painted makes me want one too, I knew they would look snazzy if fully painted

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Elements are pretty nice. I haven't driven one yet, but I'd checked them out.
They are a lot better then people give them credit for... I would rock it....

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'd put 20's on an Element...

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Slick_99 said:
My mom has one. Don't get me wrong they are nice cars, but I see more women drive them than men and automatically in my mind they have a stigma for being a chick car, however, some chick cars tend to have tricked out versions that are hawt and the element version is, to me, a cheap way of trying to get attention from men.

C'mon if you were 16 today, and your parents gave you the choice of a Honda Element or a Honda Civic, which would you choose?
Me? i'd still chose a Civic. I don't like larger cars though. I'm only 5'6 or so and can't even see the hood on my Civic. I don't need anything bigger. Oh, and I rarely ship larger items too, so I don't need all that extra room.

And it's funny you call it a chick car. I see few of them on the road, and most driven by younger guys it seems. They're just too "ugly" for women. :lol:
SphynxJDM96 said:
the fact that the Element EX models will be fully painted makes me want one too, I knew they would look snazzy if fully painted
The current EX-P already comes with painted cladding. Now the EXs have painted cladding standard on all of them though. =)
richocet1 said:
anyone have pics of the xga?
Yeah... but it's just not the same as the S2. :???: :(

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I still remember when the S2000 was a concept car... and that guy was driving it through the mountains and was having like an orgasim haha

jak

shaken...... not stirred.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ShinsenTuner said:
I still remember when the S2000 was a concept car... and that guy was driving it through the mountains and was having like an orgasim haha
:rolf: :rolf:

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I had an Element while ym RSX was in the shop and I hated it. It drives like a geriatric bowel movement and has the same handling charicteristics as the afore mentioned discharge.

Only people who don't care about driving buy an Element.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i REALLY f**king hope they finally bring the cd-ti over to the usdm..

oh, and i want an element too... i've wanted one since its inception as 'model x' ..i mean, look at this sexy beast:

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
anfrey said:
i REALLY f**king hope they finally bring the cd-ti over to the usdm..[/img]
Do you mean the i-CTDi (Common Rail Direct Fuel Injection) diesel motor?

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
yeah that's it... the one that was marketted with the "hate something, change something" campaign in the UK.... i've always loved small diesels (i used to be a bit TDi fan).. i wish honda would bring diesel powered cars here...