2007 Models and some future Honda plans

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Another update to the info about the 2007 Element SC.

The MSRP is said to be $$22,695. The available in Nighthawk Black Pearl and Root Beer Metallic

"A new "urban cruiser" trim level called the SC will be offered with a custom bumper, lower roofline and 18 in alloy wheels. It will also feature upgrades the original Element will not have such as Projector-beam halogen headlights and a custom tribal print seat fabric."

xNOBOOSTx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like how honda's thinking of putting factory 21's on the element. those rims look pretty good to. i like where there going with the element. plus i read in HT that the new element's seats will all lay down flat to make a bed like surface in the vehicle. can you say shaggin waggin?

SweetEBPSi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When I got my oil changed at the dealer, I was talking to one of the employees and they said they will be getting rid of the RSX only to bring it back in a couple of years turbocharged. I'm not sure if its true or not, but if it is. Its about damn time Honda caught up with the other companies in putting a turbo on the highest trim. I also heard they are putting a turbo on the MDX as well. Not sure if that is true either.

xNOBOOSTx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im not sure about the whole turbo rsx thing. but if they do boost it, then hells yeah. im gonna buy an rsx.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SweetEBPSi said:
When I got my oil changed at the dealer, I was talking to one of the employees and they said they will be getting rid of the RSX only to bring it back in a couple of years turbocharged. I'm not sure if its true or not, but if it is. Its about damn time Honda caught up with the other companies in putting a turbo on the highest trim. I also heard they are putting a turbo on the MDX as well. Not sure if that is true either.

It'll be a turbo TSX before they'll be bringing back an old model.

defvayne

Set This World On Blaze!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CivicEXofD0om said:
Not really. The RSX was replacing the Integra. i think the sales werent as high as they expected. and then ontop of that. the sales of the Si & '07 Civics probably may have helped.
Acura wants to be like Lexus so they are going to kill the cars that appeal to teenagers and move to more mature drivers. Being more less entry level luxary but actually luxary.

BuiltforSin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SweetEBPSi said:
im pretty sure its gone for good.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Another update to the info about the 2007 Element SC.

The MSRP is said to be $$22,695. The available in Nighthawk Black Pearl and Root Beer Metallic

"A new "urban cruiser" trim level called the SC will be offered with a custom bumper, lower roofline and 18 in alloy wheels. It will also feature upgrades the original Element will not have such as Projector-beam halogen headlights and a custom tribal print seat fabric."

If they're going to call it the SC I damn well want a supercharged K20 in it.

xNOBOOSTx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
LowNotSlow said:
If they're going to call it the SC I damn well want a supercharged K20 in it.
x2. and the factory 21's. then that would be one bad motha.