2008 SI or 2003 RSX Type S

kieltshonda

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Would you get a new Civic SI or a 2003 Acura RSX type s. The Acura has 50,000 miles on it but is only 16,000.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
RSX, it looks better and has a nicer interior (ie leather and a tolerable dash and cluster package).

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
id rather have the brand new car over the one with 50k but i would also rather spend only $16,000 instead of $27,000 or whatever the new si's cost

darkrom

5+ Year Member
I wondered the same thing myself. After a LOT of time thinking about which I wanted I chose the 08 si coupe. Believe me you will NOT regret the purchase. I love the car and there is no better feeling than knowing you are the ONLY ONE who gets a chance to drive the car harsh. I love the rsx type S and was almost positive that I would buy it, but the SI is amazing and well worth the money.

Bruckhoff_34

Built not baught
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Si !!!!!!!!! they have LSD and they aren't that much, and you see way more RSX's than you do new Si's.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the rsx has a better body style than the new si but the si has the LSD in it. i'd rather go with the si on this one

street2uned

Boosted FG2
5+ Year Member
Si gets my vote. Why don't you drive them both and make a decision of your own? We aren't the ones driving the car.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thats why you dont make minimum payments for 6 years. if cost was an issue, he shouldnt have even made it a choice to buy it.