2010 Chicago/Midwest CC Meet

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
since everyone wants you to bring both, connie, this is my proposal:

you drive the white hatchie, and i volunteer to drive the red one. problem solved. ;)
Sure Paul. :roll:

:P :lol:

I look forward to seeing ya. It's been awhile.

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sure Paul. :roll:

:P :lol:

I look forward to seeing ya. It's been awhile.
hehe it was worth a shot. :lol:

and i look forward to seein ya at the meet too as well as everyone else. Been too damn long.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Can't make it now. :(

Have fun guys/gals!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pppssshhhh flaker :lol: that suck kelly maybe next year yo
Just started a new job; don't wanna ask off immediately lol(even though i'm the manager).

I can always attend mini-meets. Chicago isn't that far for me, and I haven't been to Shedd in YEARS so I'd prolly stay the weekend.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Lol balut yeah your a real man if u can eat the whole thing I used to like eating the yellow part of it until I found out that there's a whole chick inside the egg yuck lol

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol balut yeah your a real man if u can eat the whole thing I used to like eating the yellow part of it until I found out that there's a whole chick inside the egg yuck lol
yeah, i hear ya. i thought they were gross even before i tried one. and when i did, i made the mistake of bitin it in half. i was drunk at the time and i still remember to never eat one again. :lol:

but, jay, i'll seriously bring the spam if you agree to cook those bad boys up! ;)

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Paul,

Have you ever made it to the BBQ meet? Maybe before my time?

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i mean we can do it i've never grilled one before but hey bring it if you want and i'll bring my famous bbq ribs lol

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Paul,

Have you ever made it to the BBQ meet? Maybe before my time?
i went to the bbq meet with adrian, tony, and rey where i introduced my new civic and you rolled in with your miata (which must have been 2 years ago). other than that one, nope.

i mean we can do it i've never grilled one before but hey bring it if you want and i'll bring my famous bbq ribs lol
ok, will do. and i have been hearin all those rave reviews of your bbq. i think it's about time to find out myself. lol

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i went to the bbq meet with adrian, tony, and rey where i introduced my new civic and you rolled in with your miata (which must have been 2 years ago). other than that one, nope.

ok, will do. and i have been hearin all those rave reviews of your bbq. i think it's about time to find out myself. lol
Oh yeah dats right! Welcome back!

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
bring a pan to fry up that spam

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nah that's too much lets just grill it on hector grill

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I need to learn these grilling skills from the pros since I've nevr grilled anything other than on the George Foreman.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im a grill master. give some chicken or steak or brats and i will grill you up something amazing!