2011 Civic rough engine

PMR

2011 Civic LX-s automatic is running rough, 67000 miles. When i start the car and engine is cold you can feel the engine vibrate and rpms jumping up and down about 20-40 rpm. When the engine warms up and i stop at the light, I can feel the engine not running smooth, but not as much as when its cold. Acceleration is weak too, especially feel how weak it is when in top gear. When i try to accelerate in top gear and press the gas padal it lags a little. I have to press the gas more before it starts moving.

No check engine codes at all.

I changed the spark plugs and the air filter, and cleaned up the MAF sensor.

alex98

2011 Civic LX-s automatic is running rough, 67000 miles. When i start the car and engine is cold you can feel the engine vibrate and rpms jumping up and down about 20-40 rpm. When the engine warms up and i stop at the light, I can feel the engine not running smooth, but not as much as when its cold. Acceleration is weak too, especially feel how weak it is when in top gear. When i try to accelerate in top gear and press the gas padal it lags a little. I have to press the gas more before it starts moving.

No check engine codes at all.

I changed the spark plugs and the air filter, and cleaned up the MAF sensor.
Have you checked all fluid levels?

PMR

Yes, i checked all fluid levels. Even tried to bleed the radiator. All fluids were normal level.