2011 Halloween costumes!

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So... it's that time of year again... What is everyone dressing up as for Halloween?

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wow... How does this thread NOT have over 100 views and at least 2 pages?

Anyways... I was planning on being zombie mike off thriller... but it's soo damn hard to find that red jacket and extra slim red jeans -___-''

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't dress up anymore. I think its been 2 years now.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't dress up anymore. I think its been 2 years now.

Dude! You're 17. I'm almost 20 and I still dress up! It's even more fun than when I was little

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've never enjoyed Halloween, even as a child. Now, it just gives girls the chance to be a whore and try to blame it on a holiday instead of all day/erryday thang.

I normally stay home, and plan to do that this year. Oh..I don't hand out candy either.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
I dont go out or anything. I usually just hang out with a few friends, watch a movie or something and have a good time.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude! You're 17. I'm almost 20 and I still dress up! It's even more fun than when I was little
Yeah, i just don't care for it to be honest. I still tag along with my dad and brothers, i just don't dress up.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No candy!! Well my wife & I are going to a party but have not decided, either a pirate & wench or I'll get dressed in my marine uniform (no I wasn't in the marines, just have it cuz it's cool) a she will find something to go with it. Here is a pic from a few years ago in that outfit.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I haven't decided yet. I do a costume every year... sometimes it's more ambitious than others. Still deciding if I want to make a costume or just buy one.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Me and my bestie are going as Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf for one party =)

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Here are some pics from our Halloween party in 07, I asked my wife to marry me that night.

Here is me as the demented doctor with my victim.

Kitty litter cake, eewww!

Michael Myers hanging out.

Crab dip brain mold.

Evil baby parts mobile I made.

Some decor inside our porch.

Turbo_Freak

BAMF
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I really want to dress up. But it kind of kills the mood for me that it landed on a Monday this year. I have school the next day.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You could never get too old to dress up for Halloween..I'm thinking of being a zombie..mmm brains!
Post some pics of yourself... and your ideas for the zombie make up. My costume requires me to do zombie makesup and I want to see how other people's facial structure do compared to mine (chubby cheeks).

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Post some pics of yourself... and your ideas for the zombie make up. My costume requires me to do zombie makesup and I want to see how other people's facial structure do compared to mine (chubby cheeks).
Here ya go babe. You can totally pull this off!! What's your girl going as??

Decipher

Registered VIP
I think me and my wife are going to at least one party as cast members from Jersey Shore... I think I'll be a good "The Situation"
hahah! I love halloween, just another excuse to get drunk and have a good time. Not that I need an excuse.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Here ya go babe. You can totally pull this off!! What's your girl going as??
Wow that's pretty awesome... But I don't think I can go with one eye covered all night... I'm a great make up artist, but I don't want to have to put all of that putty on my face :P

My lady? She's going on a family reunion trip that weekend so she won't be attending the festivities... whatever they may be.