2012 Civic Si Sedan...STD

20Civic12Si

Well got me a new baby, this is my 4th Honda. 1st was an 89 DX Hatchback then a 91 CX Hatchback, moved on to a 2009 Odyssey and now my new baby a 2012 Civic Si Sedan. I got to say that I am generally satisfied, some little quirqs that I find useless and distracting but overall not a bad piece of work. :cool:

Got the bug deflector and reaf OEM wing put on the car cause without them it looked completely naked. The seat are. as always been, comfortable and sporty. a little more leg room and head room is appreciated aswell. The sunroof is easy to operate and wind noise is at a minimun.

One thing I "hate" is the Eco mode button....I've used both modes and have yet to see a difference in city driving, IMHO it's just for show and is useless !

anyways...I'll post a couple of pics as soon as I get a chance, seems you guys are in to pics...LOL !!! I'll try to coax my GF to spread herself on the hood wearing her new bikini !!!;)

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sounds good get them pics up!

emerican

Registered VIP
welcome to the site
tuned in for pics of the car
if you need anything or have any questions about the site or anything else feel free to pm me.

Culberson

condoms prevent minivans
welcome!

im very interested in seeing some pictures and updates!