2014 Honda LX Upgrading

PaulH

So essentially. I was driving from college to my house and my tire blows out. So, I pull over and change the tire to a spare. I get home and I look at the blown out tire only to see my rim is dented to hell. So I go on to think, well I could either get a new wheel and tire or I can upgrade my car. So I decided that I want to spend a good deal of money on upgrading my car. That's where you, he reader comes in to my aid. I want to know how I can make this car look great on the exterior and powerful yet as quiet as possible. I'm looking to have the car dyno at 750hp or higher and I am curious to know if I can swap the drive train for a all wheel or rear wheel drive. It is automatic and I am open to engine swap. Thanks ahead!

PaulH

Stay in college so you can buy a sports car rather than waste money trying to modify an economy car.
So I need to get new rims. I am looking into a set of 4 19" rims but I'm not sure what the offset needs to be and what the number that connects the bore to the wheel or what not. I'm wondering what the offset needs to be and how wide the tire can be in this particular car. I am also looking into buying 4 new plus 3 profile tires.