2ND OHIO MEET & SHOW

j_fukin_t

New Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aznwannabe said:
if I don't have my car yet, I'll bring the cooper again.

be ready jt ;)

joe, hit me up, we'll rolll together.
BRING IT!!!! and Bj all i need is 20 lengths NO BOTTLE!!! lol "pinks" i'll still race ya anyhow
 

JoeB

Skunk2 racing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aznwannabe said:
if I don't have my car yet, I'll bring the cooper again.

be ready jt ;)

joe, hit me up, we'll rolll together.
sounds good man
 


stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
j_fukin_t said:
BRING IT!!!! and Bj all i need is 20 lengths NO BOTTLE!!! lol "pinks" i'll still race ya anyhow
haha ill race you off the bottle, itd pry be close
 

j_fukin_t

New Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
stealthy said:
haha ill race you off the bottle, itd pry be close
we may have an even race ( i may be ordering some go fast juice!! )
 


stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ill believe it when i see it ;)
 

skinnyjdm

Always bet on black
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t I'll be in Baltimore. Take lots of pics :-)
 

celtic11

New Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Celina is about 40 minutes from me so as long as I can get that saturday off, I am down also.
 

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
j_fukin_t said:
yea me too, dont' know what the hell i'm gonna do till i do it
just dooooo ittttt!
 

j_fukin_t

New Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
stealthy said:
just dooooo ittttt!
not sure, i made the mistake of borrowing my friends gsxr750 today and now i dont' want to put ANY money in the car and just simply buy another bike
 

eg_civic_coupe

New Member
5+ Year Member
Hey guys what's up Their is a car show in sidney ohio. It is hosted by hack shack ohio and their will be prizes given away. Check out the ohio car show thread for more details. Later
 

blare

I only race from a roll.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would goto this one but, im going to HIN in soldier field chicago..
 

j_fukin_t

New Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
blare said:
I would goto this one but, im going to HIN in soldier field chicago..
thought about that one too bro ham, kid i work w/ is going so i may try it if we don't get a good turn out here
 

civic_tj

New Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
j_fukin_t said:
thought about that one too bro ham, kid i work w/ is going so i may try it if we don't get a good turn out here
Did you guys go to HIN in Indy?
 

civic_tj

New Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
j_fukin_t said:
no i've actually never been to one
Me either, I wanted to go to the one in Indy but I couldn't find anyone to go!
 

blare

I only race from a roll.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I heard the indy one, sucked balls.. but then again i wasnt there so i dont know.. but that is what ive heard.. but the flyer for the july 29th one in chi-town looks badass... there gonna have drifting demos aswell and u can also drive some new cars that are out around a track.. sounds like fun..we should all meet there. :X
 

blare

I only race from a roll.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
btw, my car has changed alot since the last time i was there at the last ohio meet, i got new rims and diff cf hood. new shift knob, and alot more eng work done, ill post pics soon.
 

j_fukin_t

New Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
blare said:
btw, my car has changed alot since the last time i was there at the last ohio meet, i got new rims and diff cf hood. new shift knob, and alot more eng work done, ill post pics soon.
oh yea whad ya do w/ the old wheels??
 

blare

I only race from a roll.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there in my garage... just chillin.. and my old cf oem style hood
 



Top