2slo4u: 11 Years...T'was good.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks guys. I'm not going anywhere though. I'll still be on this forum just about everyday. My wife says I should just start a hotline since I help people on here and I have people calling me all the time for help haha. But I'm still gonna be here. Wipe those tears :p haha jk

97civicMan

Knucklehead h8r
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ah damn 2slo.....this news of you getting rid of that beautiful car saddens me. Although you taking care of your family is very responsible. All of us wish you the very best man! But now if you build anything as sexy as your civic you better keep us posted!

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's been said over and over, but your build was an inspiration to me and how I built my EJ as well.

Props man :thumbs up

1999EM1

2slo4u, mind helping me out a bit? I think you had a perfect drop on your coupe and I just bought some Progress CS-IIs for my 99 SI, can you recommend a good drop height? I want to go for a drop like yours.

I was thinking 2.25 inches in the front and 2.0 inches in the rear. Would that eliminate wheel/fender gap?

Btw, I love that HX.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thank you. I never really measured the drop..what i did was count the coils..i'd adjust to my likings..but if i were you what i'd do is leave about 5 or 6 coils left and lower the car..let your e-brake down to get all the wheels set..walk around and see how you like it..if not..just adjust it

joeybk84

wow truly epic.

New to this site and wanting ideas for my civic. Hands down one of the best looking civics i seen on ANY site. Truly an inspiration and honestly if i had a car that looks like that i would just store it never to be touched by anyone!

Hope to see a better comeback!

kwiks93

Well hate see it go like so many have said, but Picasso didn't paint just one piece of art! Great imagination with this one and I am sure it will come out again with the next. I hated to sell my Mugen hatch years ago but it was for the same reasons, but am back with another. Just think you have a new one to show everything to everyday and that alone is inspiration.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thank you..im looking for an 8th gen right now..im very picky though. I'm sure the 8th gen will be way bigger canvas for me to do my art on and it'll definitely take me awhile...a long long while, before i really do finish it because i dont think my wife would be too fond of spending $2000+ on a front end conversion :P

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Noooooo! You're car was also one of my favorites, and I was so lucky to see it at that meet in Redmond last Summer!! It was something different and gorgeous at that. I'm excited to see your next project =)

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Wow. Hate to see this car go. Yours, petey's, and watisjdm's old red civic were my three biggest inspirations on this site. Yours was actually my inspiration to go boost.

Glad you accomplished all your goals man, good luck with your wife and kids and everything in the future! And thanks for all the help you've provided to not just myself, but the entire CC community as well. Stick around though!

... I better see a "back in the game" thread from you soon though :lol:
aww that so sweet :P

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thank you..im looking for an 8th gen right now..im very picky though. I'm sure the 8th gen will be way bigger canvas for me to do my art on and it'll definitely take me awhile...a long long while, before i really do finish it because i dont think my wife would be too fond of spending $2000+ on a front end conversion :P
But you know WE would be VERY fond of you spending $2000+ on a front end conversion ;). She's only your wife right? :lol: j/p

If you got a fo-do Si and Mugen'd the crap out of that, I would drool for hours.

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:werd: Two more doors for two more...... Kids! :D
Bwahahahaha..... Oh lord...

Slo, like I said in my thread, I love my hybrid, however if you are looking to mod it.... meh, I'd go with something different. I have been looking for things like an intake and haven't found anything yet...

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just want to do exterior mods..im tired of working on the motor haha..i get to work on motors all the time from people bringing me their cars..working on their car so much that when it comes to my car its like "blah"..
if i were to get an 8th gen i'd get the jdm front and rear conversion done.i want an acura el but i dont want to deal with the importing of it and registering it.
i might just decide to put a big chunk of change into my sons college fund and settle for something less expensive.like a 08 spectra5..can't believe i even wrote that haha.

...and...my wife CAN'T DRIVE MANUAL!!!!! I GET SAD WHEN I THINK ABOUT IT HAHA
i tried teaching her in my car but with 340 hp and a clutch that's ready to take off on you, learning to drive stick can be hard :P

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thank you. I miss it. I want boost!! You might see it around since the person who bought it was from Seattle.

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
great ride sorry to see it go wish my EM1 looked clean like that