2slo4u: 11 Years...T'was good.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thank you very much. You can have a great ride too!! With two payments of $19.99 I will share my success secrets!!!! But wait!! Order within the next 15 mins and I will throw in a a dirty rag that has been used to wipe the car. Thats like wiping your car with another nice car! The niceness just rubs off!! But wait!! There's more!! I'll also throw in some used oil!!!!!!! With oil prices going up, why not?! But wait!!! Order now and I'll cut the price in half! You'll get the rag, the oil, and the secreta of my success...for $9.98. Unheard of!!!! Operators are waiting.

Really.::thanks though =)

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I would've kept it just because my dad passed it down. But as long as it went to a good home, that's all that matters.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2slo dont sell that civic its sexy as hell
Wayyyyyyy late

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cuetip

Registered VIP
i can tell young i just read his other thread like not even an hour ago lol

SLOWVTEC

5+ Year Member
dam - i signed up back in 2010 and i remember seeing that civic. it gave me something to work toward. i have come pretty far with mine but no where near as far as yours. it was a great civic, hate to see it go...

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thank you very much guys for the kind words..i do miss this car sometimes because my car now is no where near how my old one was..but one day maybe i'll get it there

Kalindian

New Civic Here!
I think someone could fill his shoes, it just takes a good eye for what a civic should look like. Slo just happened to have the best eye any of us have seen.

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the car: mayyyyybe but it'd be a loooong stretch. the cars that are in here now aren't quite as impressive as the OG's cars, there are quite a few nice ones but not quite as classy
the man: never

Kalindian

New Civic Here!
the car: mayyyyybe but it'd be a loooong stretch. the cars that are in here now aren't quite as impressive as the OG's cars, there are quite a few nice ones but not quite as classy
the man: never
Agreed! And I'm coming into a really good sum of money soon that will go into my civic, so in June or so, be prepared for my unveiling lol It won't be as nice as Slo's until i get it resprayed, but It should look nice either way.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks guys =)

i've gotten emails saying they'd pay me to build an exact replica of my old car, but i've declined all of them because i believe a car is something you do for yourself, i was just lucky enough that you guys liked my car with what i thought was good on it.
..and because im lazy haha

Ace38

Lovin your car bro, I hope the kid you sold it to treats it well. btw I was wondering what kind of exhaust you had on it? i have been lookin around at a lot and none of them seem to impress me as much as yours.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lovin your car bro, I hope the kid you sold it to treats it well. btw I was wondering what kind of exhaust you had on it? i have been lookin around at a lot and none of them seem to impress me as much as yours.
Thank you, mine was just a stock gsr exhaust with a polished tip, but i had an electronic cut out installed on my downpipe as well

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Can't wait until the family gets a bit older and the 8th gen slowly becomes the next project.

People like us who mod cars don't change, we get sloppy or we stay sharp....we don't change. =)

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ very true. I was thinking with my income tax money next year I'll either put it toward saving for a business again or buy another 6th gen. My wife tells me everyday when he looks at my car poster that she misses my car and she wants me to build another one soon. Then we drive and see $4.75 gas and then she shuts that idea down. Bi polar haha. I always wanted a rhd car or the very old school civic/cvcc's though. As with my 8th gen now I'll know exactly what I want and go all in into it instead of taking lots of time doing trial and error wasting money finding out what I like or what I don't like.