2slo4u: 11 Years...T'was good.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks guys. Barely come on here anymore since I haven't been in the game for awhile. I'm looking to pick up another 6th gen soon to make it my project car, but it seems like every one that I find is an automatic or the seller wants some crazy price for it. Soon.

I definitely miss this car though.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks guys. Barely come on here anymore since I haven't been in the game for awhile. I'm looking to pick up another 6th gen soon to make it my project car, but it seems like every one that I find is an automatic or the seller wants some crazy price for it. Soon.

In for new build! =)

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Want mine? =)

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do a K swap, because I know you'll do something out of the norm with it and turn heads.

I know I left my popco....oh there it is, :popcorn:

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I had planned to do a k-swap, but i feel like i would be more comfortable and work faster with a turbo b again, but who knows what the funds will allow. I do want boost and I dont know if i want to spend that much on a k swap and turbo. I was even thinking about building a d series to turbo. I used my brothers integra today and had my son in the back and he was going crazy kicking the back of my seat so I think I am set on getting a sedan. Not everyday you see a nicely done sedan right?

Want mine? =)
Probably more than I can afford haha

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Boosted 4 door, rare regardless of the powerplant

I knew you wouldn't let me down.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I had planned to do a k-swap, but i feel like i would be more comfortable and work faster with a turbo b again, but who knows what the funds will allow. I do want boost and I dont know if i want to spend that much on a k swap and turbo. I was even thinking about building a d series to turbo. I used my brothers integra today and had my son in the back and he was going crazy kicking the back of my seat so I think I am set on getting a sedan. Not everyday you see a nicely done sedan right?

Probably more than I can afford haha
What would that be?

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Boosted 4 door, rare regardless of the powerplant

I knew you wouldn't let me down.
It's hard to find the perfect platform to start out with though.

What would that be?
I am trying to stay under the $4000 mark so I can do most of the upgrades myself. But if you've checked CL around the area lately..its almost impossible to find a 99-00 civic 5 speed with power options. And people want way too much for their over mileage SI's.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's hard to find the perfect platform to start out with though.

I am trying to stay under the $4000 mark so I can do most of the upgrades myself. But if you've checked CL around the area lately..its almost impossible to find a 99-00 civic 5 speed with power options. And people want way too much for their over mileage SI's.
That's so weird. Because I feel like NO ONE would pay what I would want for my car.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mine is a boosted 4 door
name 3 reputable 4 door boosted civic builds...............

.........i'll wait :P
hell, there's more outstanding NSX builds than F/I quad cabs lol

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
name 3 reputable 4 door boosted civic builds...............

.........i'll wait :P
hell, there's more outstanding NSX builds than F/I quad cabs lol
Truth..I only know of one really nice sedan..which is the white/cream colored one from cali who actually tracks his car