2slo4u: 11 Years...T'was good.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
First car I've ever gotten. Passed down from my dad to me. All I wanted to do at first was add an intake and a muffler...boy did i stray off that path. When I started to get serious in the tuning scene I made a goal for myself to have a one of a kind Civic. To have the car grace the pages of a magazine, and to win a car show.
I sold the car just the way you see it in the pictures, plus my C-West front and sides and the painted carbon fiber hood. The only thing I have left is the rare rear roof spoiler that has set me apart from so many other Civic's. I'm still contemplating if i should sell it or not. Someone has already offered me $300 for it.
The car has given me headaches, but with those..such joy as well. Eleven years and for $7,800 I had to let her go. Family comes first and since I do have a family now (wife and kid) I figure I rather sell and use the money for a better car to get around in (sold the Lexus as well). I'll still be around to help everyone else with the knowledge I've gotten working on this Civic. I'm also looking to get a 7th or 8th gen and maybe I'll add an intake and muffler to it too ;)

ROTM SUPER STREET OCTOBER 2009

BEST HONDA AWARD

Goal: Achieved

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wow. Hate to see this car go. Yours, petey's, and watisjdm's old red civic were my three biggest inspirations on this site. Yours was actually my inspiration to go boost.

Glad you accomplished all your goals man, good luck with your wife and kids and everything in the future! And thanks for all the help you've provided to not just myself, but the entire CC community as well. Stick around though!

... I better see a "back in the game" thread from you soon though :lol:

Decipher

Registered VIP
Damn man... I hope whoever bought it takes as good of care of it as you obviously did. That's one of the nicest engine bays if ever seen.

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hate to see this car go...
Glad you accomplished all your goals man, good luck with your wife and kids and everything in the future! And thanks for all the help you've provided to not just myself, but the entire CC community as well. Stick around though!

x2 :lol:

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow. Hate to see this car go. Yours, petey's, and watisjdm's old red civic were my three biggest inspirations on this site. Yours was actually my inspiration to go boost.

X F**king 3

jeders

Guamster : ]
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn, what a great run man. gotta do what ya gotta do! great job and yes, come back soon! haha

99coup3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sad to see her go... I hope the new owner takes good care of her. Also, I cant wait to see the new ride!

civicspencer

Registered VIP
This is wild
I remember when I became a member on here and your car was the first one I saw and I fell in love
But good luck with everything!

Modest Throttle

Registered VIP
I'm glad you accomplished the goals you set out for. I hope whoever bought that car knows how to treat it as well as you. To bigger and better things! :party1:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn man I loved this car. Definitely one I will always remember from here. Maybe we'll see the new owner around and get it featured elsewhere? :thumbup:

Growing up and moving on sucks but that's a part of being responsible so kudos to you for actually being responsible.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
epic car! Had a great life in your hands

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks guys. Means a lot. I hope the kid who bought it from me takes care of it. Few hours in he texts me saying it wont start so I had to diagnose the problems over the phone. Good thing I know that car inside out and told him what to do. Ive really wanted an Acura El for quite some time now but don't really know how I'd get it here into the states. Anyone familiar with importing a car?

AgentSi

Great looking car! Glad you are sticking around to help! Would have love to see it in person though...live in Snohomish County just north of you!

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
such a beautiful car, sorry to see it go, it was definetly one of a kind!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Seems like this is the path a lot of us are taking/considering. Your car was one of my favorites on here, but it's understandable what you're doing.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I am so saddened to see you sell your car, that thing was so clean and one of my favorites on this site. Damn man, at least you had a long time running with the car and managed to accomplish all of your goals and then some. I'm sure your call will always be remembered on this forum.. best of luck in the future!!

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Too bad you couldn't afford to keep it. You did what you have to do to become a better man.have a great life!