2slo4u: My White Virgin

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks good man... Might be plasti-dipping soon... I love how it came out... how-to? lol

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks =)
plasti-dipping is easy..comes in an aerosol can..just tape off and spray..i recommend letting it dry the recommended 4 hours or overnight for the paint to fully turn into "plastic"..if you peel the tape off too early you'll just be pulling the paint off with it..please dont use primer as i've heard of people putting primer before the plasti-dip..post pics after you finish!

AgentSi

Thanks =) I'm Hmong. It's funny cause in pictures he always looks like his mom but really, he looks like me. Weird haha. Acts like his mom though ..fussy, always says no to everything... always pooping. :p
Wow, So I am not the only one that says the same thing about my wife and kids! lol. Hey that rear now looks like the one on my '11 Ford Fusion with the back painted like that.:lol:

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow, So I am not the only one that says the same thing about my wife and kids! lol. Hey that rear now looks like the one on my '11 Ford Fusion with the back painted like that.:lol:
haha i wanted to be cool like the m3 guys and fake the funk =)

i paint matched the front upper grille yesterday =) pics soon! no more chrome ftw

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
New Freshly Painted! 05-06 RSX Type S rims!

Decipher

Registered VIP
Nice pick up. Really subtle addition. If you didn't know better one might just assume they were factory. Center caps?

Your wife had no idea what she was getting into with this purchase did she? What's next? Full suspension setup? Lmao

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that has got to be one of the nicest looking 8gens ive ever seen! good job dude

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha and she thought I just wanted a stock white 8th gen just to drive around :p. Me ride around in a stock car? NEVER! =). I appreciate the nice words though guys! It came with Acura center caps and I lost my Honda center caps so I rather have on none than Acura ones. I've always liked the no center cap look but maybe one day if I run into a set I'll pick them up. I'd love to do suspension next but I think I have to stop for now haha. Too many mods too soon. It's slowly getting worthy of the 2slo4u license plate and a real photoshoot though.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOVE the wheels and lip!!!

So I've heard about the plasti-dip..it's the stuff you can pull off, correct? What's the finish of it? I was thinking about doing this to my front bumper but I want to make sure the finish matches.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn man that's sssoooo clean!!!!!! Now it just needs a subtle drop, retrofits, and I'd say be done with it!

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks sooo sexy and clean! :like: I agree with JohnS. ... just a mild drop and then I'd call it a day

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks guys. Suspension will probably have to wait. Luckily the car doesn't sit too high right now. But suspension is on the list!=)

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the car how it is now man, very good job. Do you still miss the Coupe alot?

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the car how it is now man, very good job. Do you still miss the Coupe alot?
Thank you. Sometimes I do miss the coupe still but I didn't drive it much cause I always had the kid to take around too and it was too hard to get him in and out. I miss the power.

To answer the Question about the plasti dip..it only comes in red, black, and white spray cans. White and red are very hard to find in stores. I've looked just about everywhere for them. There is also a clear one. I wanted to put a clear over my bumper now as a protector.