2slo4u: My White Virgin

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Told you I wasn't going anywhere! Wife and I picked this up last week for $8300. Has 70k miles. Body is in perfect condition and the motor runs strong. Only thing bad in my eyes is that the interior wasn't taken care of that great. I'll post a pic of the front tomorrow, i forgot to take one i guess :(
So far I've done the tint, and I ordered the HFP front lip...should be in soon!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice nice. Got an auto coupe myself. Its nice to just get in and go

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ALRIGHT!!! back in the GAME!! but i see its an auto....(yes i know your wife cant drive stick) but ohwell at least you picked up a nice clean civic and not a hyundai LoL

so are you sticking to no motor mods since your tired of dealing with them...(and cuz its an auto)?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ah the wife could of learned stick on a stock civic! you made a sacrifice, so can she lol

nice car though! i love these in white

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You guys got no idea how close I was to buying an SI!! Then she reminded me the reason why I sold the car in the first place. Save gas, daily, small family car. I instantly lost haha. But yep I'm ok with it though. No engine mods are going to happen here. I'm just going to make it look nice and keep the people guessing what I have inside :p. I don't plan on doing much to it but I still want to make it really clean. My wife is going to be driving it to school most likely so I don't want to do too much to it. I have to relearn everything about a car now. Took me so long to learn the "in and outs" of my old car.

iBeast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
an auto... eh. ok, but you have to make this one look good on the outside.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
2 things I really like about the 8th gens: the adjustable arm rest and the seats.

Great pick up! :thumbs up. Can't wait to see what you have in store! ;)

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Rims, small drop, & some stickers for added HP, lol, nice pick up though, getting the interior clean is going to be a chore but I know your up to it.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anyone have tips on cleaning tan cloth interior. I use to work at a detailing place but the stuff we used I can't buy at a store.

I want lip to come in already!!
The seats really are comfy!! The arm rest thing is cool, the only thing bad is that the arm rests' clip thing that holds it down are known to breaking. The previous owner broke it and I had to buy a new one already.
There IS a body kit I like that is out there...sigh...dream

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
good to seeyou got a new project, these 4drs look awesome with the right lip kit and such =)

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I used a spray bottle mixed with 15% Dawn & 85% water & used a soft brush on the seats & hard brush on the carpet then shop vac the hell out of it, also heard simple green mixture at 10% will work just as good if not better.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1. nice house 2. nice price 3. nice car. :D

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Love the white sedans! Glad you got something that is family functional. Please the wife, she'll please you. Wanna see this thing with goodies exploiting the exterior. You could do some swapping of the interior to Si maybe, that'd be sweet.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Bumper might look OEM but that doesn't mean it's OEM. A lot of aftermarket OE replacements look identical to their counter parts from the stealership. It might be a shadow or lighting but it looks like the front bumper is a different color in that first picture.

My brother has a white 06 sedan. I think the paint sucks on the 8th gens. He never takes care of it (wash or wax) and the clear coat is flaking off, the body panels are starting to look different colors....it's horrendous. I can't recall if he ever took care of his 6th gen (my car that I own now) but my paint is no where near as bad (color and flaking wise. The car has a s**t ton of dents and rock chips though).