3 Quick Questions

bkjj77

Registered VIP
1.Does anyone know what kind or where i can buy these mirrors(circled in yellow)
2.Also do you guys know where i can buy these mudflaps(circled in red)
3.And lastly, is there a way to replace the molding around windows because mine is all cracked and sun faded...or is there something to make them look new.(circled in white)
Thanks

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1: going to have to find them from a private seller. Those are CTR's.
2: mud flaps are discontinued through Honda last I heard so you might have to find them through a private seller as well, but you could just try contacting Honda.
3: have you tried back to black or other things to restore it? Maybe Honda can order you one. I'm not sure on the installation process though.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah eBay has some on there. Your going to have to change the glass though

Decipher

Registered VIP
As for the window trim, you'll have better luck doing them yourself, as opposed to replacing them. I looked into replacing mine a few months back and couldn't find anyone selling the trim except for the dealer, which wanted upwards of $400 for the strips of plastic! Mine was originally chrome, and I wanted black.

I took the tedious route, and instead of removing them, prepping and painting... I just cleaned them really well while on the car, taped off nearly my entire car and sprayed them with 3 coats of automotive trim and bumper paint. They turned out far better than I expected. You would never know they were chrome to begin with.

Before:

After:

Since yours are cracking though, you may actually need to sand them before you paint... if you decide to go that direction.

Secondly, I would sell you my mudflaps... but if you have a 99-00 as shown in the photo you referenced, they won't fit.

bkjj77

Registered VIP
wow there expensive do you know were i can by=uy some replicas or something