3rd Club Civic Car Show discussion.

91SIHatch

SOHC IT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
id enter my 4th gen, ive gotten alot of compliments on it....so when is the next show?

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CivicEXofD0om said:
Well if you wanted to make it more like a car show you could do like best of show, best in class, cleanest car (generation separated), and so on. But i also realize the more catergories the more entrants and picutres the harder and longer it would be to upload them all. But it would be nice to find a catergory for everyone.

then like for prizes. the seperate catergories could get like background, or clubcivic decals, or maybe even like a t-shirt or hat.. then like best of show could get a gift certificate to Tunersports or something.
throw your in!

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
do we have a start date?

ryanM

best 4th
best 5th
best 6th
best 7th
best 8th
best non civic
best of show.

if you dont get enough applicants for any certain category, then just leave it out. hell, i'll enter BOTH my s**t boxes, just to help out the cause :lol:

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
coupe, sedan, hatch, other, and then overall (did the second carshow results ever even get posted?)

91SIHatch

SOHC IT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
LongGrain said:
best 4th
best 5th
best 6th
best 7th
best 8th
best non civic
best of show.

if you dont get enough applicants for any certain category, then just leave it out. hell, i'll enter BOTH my s**t boxes, just to help out the cause :lol:
i dont feel there should be a left out if not a enough entrys, maybe another category can be made.....of some sorts.

shocknu

5+ Year Member
4 sure need to set this up. I'll enter my cars. and you should do a best other honda too. let us know when to start posting our cars.

kangaroo

..........UPS.........
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think we need a "best ricer" too.

But I would stick with

4th gen
5th gen
6th gen
7th gen
8th gen

00Civ1c

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Best 4th gen.
Best 5th gen.
Best 6th gen.
Best 7th gen.
Best 8th gen.
---------------
Best Hatch
Best Coupe
Best Sedan
---------------
Best of show
---------------
& Biggest bowl of rice.

///AMii

ryanM

ima be sittin this one out guys, my car is super nice and all....but its 100% stock :lol: i WILL enter the next one tho. i promise ;)