$40k civic update

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ahh one more thing.....40k in a civic???? i would buy something else, like maybe a evo 8 and still have like 10 grand left over to buy a crotch rocket =) the evo will spank you civic, and the chicks dig the rocket lol

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We've all been a n00b before......some of us *cough cough* still have a ways to go..so don't be too harsh on him.

Starhuskey...heres some n00b tips for you....

1. Learn about motors, turbos, superchargers, N20, suspention, brakes....and everything else CAR....there are PLENTY of websites with good information..so just ask about some, and look around.
2. Decide wheather you want to have a turbo, S/C, N20, or N/A set up.
3. Decide which motor works best for the set up you want (do looooots of research)
4. you can't have a powerful car on stock suspention and brakes, so research what you need to make your car handle, and stop nicely
5. before you touch ANYTHING on the car, find a mentor who KNOWS honda, so he can help you out.

Body work is about worth getting done at a shop.....same for audio.

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
<------ not an audio person....I still have all my stock speakers and cd player!

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
audio is easy as hell. if anyone wants to know how to do something, ask.

Civicman86

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
audio is easy and a waste of money. Go for speed, its much more fun!

And please do some research before you make threads such as this one. I know your a noob and all but thats no excuse. And most people that say they will boost, will most likely never boost. Only the true enthusiasts will boost.

biotek01

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Civicman86
audio is easy and a waste of money. Go for speed, its much more fun!

And please do some research before you make threads such as this one. I know your a noob and all but thats no excuse. And most people that say they will boost, will most likely never boost. Only the true enthusiasts will boost.
Some enthusiasts dont have the money for boost :cussing:

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
AUDIO PWNS YOU!!!!

Sly69Dog

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just an idea

Originally posted by JDMdOHCvTECrACER
Hahahahahhahaa turbo with sum headers and a intake :retard: When you install a turbo there are no headers there is a turbo manifold.Do you even knoe how big you want your turbo?StarHusky I say you do sum research on turbo applications and stop watchin 2Fast2Furious you damn noob:slap:
Dude i think you need to get intouch with reallity!!!!!
First off ------> automatic Why????!!! on earth would you modify to the bone an automatic
Second , reality ceck, in 4 years buddy WTF is an automatic 4 door Ex gonna look like compared to the new cars out there
Third----> 40 k on a EX!! are you on smack? in four years save 40k + sell you car and put money down on a 911 carrera or something , then you would be a big baller
Get a cold air and an exaust for sound and small performance boost and the afetr 4 years sell it with all the stock parts back on
Oh yea and before that ,if your gonna do anything under the hood ..i suggest you do some homework

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dang, you know how cool of a Goped you could make with 40k :D, do they make Turbo for Gopeds ;), Hows that sound, Turbo Goped with Nitrous, Carbon Fiber handle bars, put some slicks on it and your good to go.

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow...major thread jack on a hella old post...

post whoring to run for rotm?