$40K in a civic?

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol that civic was in honda tuner this month i belive, and you dont like the EVO what are you smoking bro....buy the us spec evo VIII...257 wheel hp, turbo, AWD, 30k buy it

toejam

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
but it looks like crap. =) and i dont feel like drving something just because someone says its cool. and of course i wouldnt give my civic up. i've only said that about 15 times in this post. i've seen the Z06 and its not me. number 16 coming up. i love my civic and am NOT giving it up.

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "StarHusky"

anyone know where i could find a dual exhaust for the 2000 civic ex?
yep...its on my car...no seriously

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i love the inside the most!!!!
looks like a cockpit from some space craft!!!

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Who said you have to sell that car? just get another car hehe

If I had money, this would be a good choice

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they sold it on some web site. Theres a site where you can buy import cars for yen and they ship it over. Only cars that they have in stock though.
bestjapancar.com

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
how hard can it be? clutch is still on the left, brake in the middle, and gas on the right. im sure it takes some getting used to though.

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've driven a car that was right hand drive. It was just weird. Driving on the left side of the road is crazy. It's something that takes a little getting used to. It is by no means difficult though. One of the weirdest things though was the turn signal. It is up for left and down for right, because its on the right hand side of the steering wheel. I kept reaching for the steering wheel tilt instead of the turn signal.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
what kind of car was it that you drove?

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Can't remember, i wasn't paying too much attention to what kind of car it was. I was in australia at the time and it didn't look familiar. It was just an old beat up late 80's boxy looking something or other.

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i've driven my cousin's rhd 911 turbo in london........ strange at first.... lot's of fun once you get the hang of shifting towards yourself....... :lol:

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
About the whole VTEC thing on your motor man, look right below the distrubuter on the block and you should see D16Y8. If you see D16Y7 you DO NOT have VTEC...but if you see D16Y8 you have vtec =)

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hkaha think of left hand shifting like this....is it hard for you to swithc hit(i sure hope you know what im talking about ;) ) so just imagine that on a rhd car =) but yeah im sure its easy to get used to

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like that he wants to keep his civic...Heres what I would do with 40k....I would swap a B18c5 engine in....build that engine with forged everything to make it pretty much indestructable, bore it out a little bit...Then throw a nice turbo system on it...Get it tuned nicely....Grab some nice rims, lower it, sway bar out, nice system in the trunk with flip screen monitor in the front...Grab some type r front and rear lips to give it that real clean effect, throw some sparco racing seats in with a 6 point cage, and just watch peoples faces when they get raped by a civic.

Seanblaze111

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey mam put a RSX type S engine in to ur civic then a turbo stage 3 or 4 and rims tail light-head light $600 exhuast AEM cold air intake $100 Spark plug wires and $70 spark plugs put a really nice SOUND SYSTEM in the car PAINT THE CAR take it somewere to do a drawing for u anything u want like flames on the side or a hot sexy girl on side of ur ar get a really nice body kit put racing seats in it AND MOST IMPORTANT SECURITY cause u dont want a car like that to be stolen ohhh and get LAMBO doors that open upwards.DAMMMMM anywyas if u want teh site of these things write back.