$40K in a civic?

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Seanblaze111
PAINT THE CAR take it somewere to do a drawing for u anything u want like flames on the side or a hot sexy girl on side
:rice:

sivaji

cerritos represent
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
seriously...

SUSPEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
id swap and turbo the biatch!

vi3tboi714

MiLaNo Si
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
all 2000 ex civics has v tec in it, although its a sohc......with 40 grand u can basically cahnge everything in the car and still have loose change......if u going for performance, than get a GSR or TYPE R motor swap and work on the internals......and go from there..

KennyC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey mam put a RSX type S engine in to ur civic then a turbo stage 3 or 4 and rims tail light-head light $600 exhuast AEM cold air intake $100 Spark plug wires and $70 spark plugs put a really nice SOUND SYSTEM in the car PAINT THE CAR take it somewere to do a drawing for u anything u want like flames on the side or a hot sexy girl on side of ur ar get a really nice body kit put racing seats in it AND MOST IMPORTANT SECURITY cause u dont want a car like that to be stolen ohhh and get LAMBO doors that open upwards.DAMMMMM anywyas if u want teh site of these things write back.
Ok... the k20 is gonna b bout 10 g's with install. Then hes gonna turbo that but get a CAI instead of a a intercooler ? And flames ??? Lambo doors!!!!!! :wtf:

Thats jus a bunch of :rice:

Seanblaze111

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how much would a swap engine would cost RSXtype S ENG plus instalation thats 7to9 thousand and turbo kit PLUS instalation would be around 9,8 thousand.AND YEAH LAMBO doors :retard: and a body kits and a nice drawing on ur car.
:shockl:
thats good enough and still u have money left over

KennyC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how much would a swap engine would cost RSXtype S ENG plus instalation thats 7to9 thousand and turbo kit PLUS instalation would be around 9,8 thousand.AND YEAH LAMBO doors :retard: and a body kits and a nice drawing on ur car.
Seriously man u should stop giving this guy advice..... 7 to 9 thousand for a turbo ? wtf r u talkin bout . and flames on his car ? This guy is gonna be a big ball of rice cruisin the streets if he takes ur advice... seriously... jus stop.

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
your stupidity makes baby jesus cry.. you need to shut up now... STFU N00B!!!11!!!

Seanblaze111

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HOLD ON A SEC.........HOW MUCH A TURBO WITH INSTALAYION WOULD BE AND A ENGINE SWAP
JUST ASKING

Seanblaze111

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
AND WHO THE FU U TALKING TO LIKE DAT handlebarsfsr
I COULD SAY WAT EVER THE FU I WANT
R U GOING TO STOP ME ??
duMD biaTCH!!

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i can say anything i want, its a free message board big guy. and your still a stupid ricer, and i still think your stupid. and yes i could stop you, its called the ban button.

Seanblaze111

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahahahah whats wrong being a rice boy. personally i like looks and little bit fast i cant go faster thank 100 over here anyways so i would go for looks.i dont knw y ur going to need all that HP for. anywyas u only can band me from talking to U not the message board. Im new, im not trying have eneimies cause of some stupid conversation.

yoman793

boost fiend
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok...

heres the plan homie, dont sell the civic! Throw it in storage. then buy a subaru wrx sti. You'll be a very happy man. i promise.

Carlip

Got boost?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What's all this about getting an STi??!!?
They are NOTHING compared to an Evo!

Evo 5, 6 or 7 is what u want...they are pure rally beast!

BTW, in the UK, scoobies are seen as "cheap man's Evo"... :p

gabebauman

Sk8aholic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm not gonna contribute to all of this bitterness. I myself would look for an S2000 and spice it up a bit. At your age, that would be the car to have. On the other hand, 40 grand is a healthy down payment on a Skyline GTR.

thakrnriceboi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Re: Re: $40K in a civic?

Originally posted by TurboZinc
If you won't sell the civic then don't spend the money. Spending 40k on a civic is just stupid. Just save the money for something else, maybe a down payment on a house.
yah for realz a house is waaaaaay better then a civic. i gotta be smokin sum got pot or sumthin cuz 40 grand on a civic is STUPID:hithead: