Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Green 91 said:
good price tho $280 shipped
To be honest, your very right, i don't know why i never got it back when i had my hatchie. :cry:

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
maybe ill buy one oneday.

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tom said:
Actually there is one, sorry i don't have proof, but i know it exist, hell there's even a regular duck bill one available in canada.

EDIT: i found the site with a CF duckbill.

http://www.topendmotorsports.com/jp/exterior/spoilers/visracing/index.html
Thanks Tom.. I've been tryin to find one for soo long..and if I looked at that page right...ViS makes it correct? I don't recall seeing it on their site.

Anyways..I think I'm gonna get it. I hear the chargespeed one is expensive cuz that one was really growin on me.. But the cf one is a good price. Thanks again

all go no show

Half Retarded
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well, there is no 4g picture there. But i would be bummed out if that was just a stock type wing, only in carbon fiber. If thats the case id just leave it. i mean i doubt the chargespeed is much more then 300 bucks..

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
all go no show said:
well, there is no 4g picture there. But i would be bummed out if that was just a stock type wing, only in carbon fiber. If thats the case id just leave it. i mean i doubt the chargespeed is much more then 300 bucks..
i was quoted on the chargespeed one from chargespeed usa at a price of 220.00 for the wing, then 130.00 to ship it, hence teh reason i told them to blow me for that price.

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
all go no show said:
just to let you know and for the rest of the 4th gen hatch owners...it is the duckbill style, not just stock looking. i talked to a guy from topend the other day..he said it swoops up like all duckbills

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NoWayBack91Si said:
just to let you know and for the rest of the 4th gen hatch owners...it is the duckbill style, not just stock looking. i talked to a guy from topend the other day..he said it swoops up like all duckbills
good to know.