4th gen civic ad

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jeff1119 said:
they dun work for me
sorry, they should now
 


SiGSR

yeaaaay.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
A CRX ad... there's a better one that says Road and Track and has a stock looking CRX and a race car looking CRX.
 

Setanta

New Member
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
First post looks like the Honda S500 prototype to me - not quite a 4th gen ;)

Cheers
 

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Setanta said:
First post looks like the Honda S500 prototype to me - not quite a 4th gen ;)

Cheers
s600 to be exact, just when the only 8 made in the world were produced they were made with a hardtop, the honda dealership i work for has 1 of the 8 s600, those things are pure badass, right hand drive witha sports bike motor, rear wheel drive also.
 

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
here's the ad for the 1985 mugen cr-x pro
 

(ivi(Si

New Member
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont know if your making fun of us 4th gen or makin fun of ad or nothing at all...

but anyways nick pics
 

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not making fun of anyone... what makes you think that?
 

(ivi(Si

New Member
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont know im just to juice to know what im talkain about...=)

dont minde me anfrey
 

DirtyD

New Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats some funny s**t anfrey

"360 cc- water cooled engine." thats some funny s**t and the sport truck is 30 hp and the roadster version is 33 hp bwahahaha
 

Setanta

New Member
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jspeczcturbo said:
s600 to be exact, just when the only 8 made in the world were produced they were made with a hardtop, the honda dealership i work for has 1 of the 8 s600, those things are pure badass, right hand drive witha sports bike motor, rear wheel drive also.
Heheh - I beg to differ. The S500 was the limited prototype. The S600 was the twin-chain mass produced varient and the S800 was the tailshaft powered upgrade. In Australia we got both.

We have had more than 8 S600s over here I assure you and while they are a rarity (most are bought up by collectors and taken back to Japan) I assure you that they were the production model.

Here's some photos of one that was for sale last year at my local mechanics:







To steal from: http://www.hondas600.com/about.php

The S600 was the first "mass marketed" Honda car. First offered with right hand steering only, it soon became available in left hand steering so as to be appealing to the export market. (There were a few pre-production S500s manufactured with left hand steering, two or three even being shown in some early sales brochures, but all production S500s were right hand drive.)

Both the S600 roadster and coupe were available in standard trim and a special, upgraded package called the SM600 which included, among other items, special paint colors, exclusive badging, a standard radio and speaker, a special antenna in the passenger side sun visor, standard reversing lights, a standard cigarette lighter, a standard heater, better cushioned seats, and a detachable seat track for quick removal of the passenger seat.

Production of the S600 was much greater than that of the S500. In fact, of the three production engine sizes for the sports cars, the S600 had the highest figures.

Honda built 3,912 roadsters in 1964, with production climbing to 7,261 convertibles and 1,519 coupes in 1965. Production dropped off in 1966 (as they were shifting to the S800) with only 111 roadsters and 281 coupes, giving tallies of 11,284 convertibles and 1,800 coupes for the 3 year span.
 

Civic89HB

Go All Out Or Dont Go Out
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
id kill to have a brand new 89 hatch like mine.. damn..I bought my car from original owner and with all his extra options like "tow hitch" "AC" etc etc w/e he added i duno + tax in the end it was like 8,000 suttin brand new 00000000 miles no rust..and 137,000 later i get it.. Needs body work (well did its done now).. damn! why couldnt my parents have thought back in 86 when i was born "hey yah kno in 88 those new civic hatchbacks are coming out maybe we should buy one for AJ for when hes 16 an just keep it in storage till then"... damn they never tihnk ahead of time! lol jeez!
 

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Setanta said:
Heheh - I beg to differ. The S500 was the limited prototype. The S600 was the twin-chain mass produced varient and the S800 was the tailshaft powered upgrade. In Australia we got both.

We have had more than 8 S600s over here I assure you and while they are a rarity (most are bought up by collectors and taken back to Japan) I assure you that they were the production model.

Here's some photos of one that was for sale last year at my local mechanics:







To steal from: http://www.hondas600.com/about.php

ok let me correct myself, there is only 8 of this perticular model in the world.







 


Top