4th gen hatchie on Pimp My Ride

Kataku

HAYOO
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's just funny as hell because they make fun of the little "meeting" WCC always has before they work on the car. It's so fake it hurts.

slo91fourdoor

5+ Year Member
Kataku said:
It's just funny as hell because they make fun of the little "meeting" WCC always has before they work on the car. It's so fake it hurts.
in the words of my gurl paris "thats hott"

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I didn't see the show, didn't see any pics, and didn't pay enough attention to any of your comments. I stil think the car sucked though. Meerly for being on Pimp My Ride. I mean... they all come out looking utterly horrible.

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i just saw the rerun last night at 11... the interior wasnt too bad, until u opened the hatch! hahahahaha... that was a joke... and why the hell would u paint a guys car purple??? seriously...

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
boricuacvc said:
i just saw the rerun last night at 11... the interior wasnt too bad, until u opened the hatch! hahahahaha... that was a joke... and why the hell would u paint a guys car purple??? seriously...
No joke! What a fag color. Should have painted is black or SI blue.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
1995stockcivic said:
Pics from MTV.com

yeah that thing is freaking ugly.

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if i were that dude, i would take off the fukin sub covers and that would already be an improvement... then save up some dought and get it repainted.... fukers even fuked up the rims by paintin the lip purple... friggin idiots!

Liz

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats what ya get when you send your car to WCC...

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
LizMantis said:
Thats what ya get when you send your car to WCC...
the sad part is that even though they makin money out of this... alot of ppl dont realize what they can really do w/out MTV... they have some sic cars... and the owner has a nice ass bmw... but yeah, they loose a lot of credibility wit MTV s**t.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i've s**t better looking turds then that,

1999stockaccord

Honduh's... LULZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just another reason california and florida should not be part of the US, j/p

T!mmy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I personally would pimpa purple car...I actually want to have a hot pink one, one day

Liz

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
boricuacvc said:
the sad part is that even though they makin money out of this... alot of ppl dont realize what they can really do w/out MTV... they have some sic cars... and the owner has a nice ass bmw... but yeah, they loose a lot of credibility wit MTV s**t.
I wonder if I could just send my ride to them only to my my corner light on right. About ready to liquid nail that thing on....

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
LizMantis said:
I wonder if I could just send my ride to them only to my my corner light on right. About ready to liquid nail that thing on....
i was thinkin... if u get ur car pimped and they ask u wat u do... tell them ur japanese and ur JDM and s**t... just to see what they would do to a car...