5th gen exhaust

Fondatron3000

Looking at it and seeing how "economical it is and what it comes with, I'm going to venture to guess it will probably do one if not all of the following; not fit right, rattle, muffler internally will fall apart and piping will rust.
Cheap mufflers will break down internally and will get louder as it ages.
Time will tell if in a year or less you'll be buying another exhaust for it.
Actually it's on my car rn, if u would've read my post u would know that and it fits fine and sounds fine also you're honestly just getting annoying so just go away

Fondatron3000

ya for the price the only thing I'd be concerned with is a weld cracking. if it rusts or the muffler fails it will most likely happen after a year or 2. a magnaflow or other top brand would still be on the car when the car rusted down around it. but as cheap as it is it will last long enough for him to decide if he wants to go further with the car or just get something else.
Exactly

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Actually it's on my car rn, if u would've read my post u would know that and it fits fine and sounds fine also you're honestly just getting annoying so just go away
Civic owners like you are annoying.
If you had read and comprehended my post, I said down the road it will probably be junk and rotting.
The header will rust up, the welds will rust and/or the muffler internals will rot out.
You admit you know nothing, but act like you know it all and have barely turned a wrench.
"I threw some money at my car for someone else to do the work, I don't exactly know what was done, or how it effects my car, but I know it is is fast now, they told me."

Last edited:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Play nice, children. :lol:

(sorry, the forum is so dead that I appreciate this opportunity to assist in moderation :lol:)