5th gen mods

yoman793

boost fiend
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whats everyone running under the hoods of there 5th gens? Just wanted to get some ideas for work on my car. So... post up them mods.

x0supermonkey0x

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
d15z1 with short ram intake, upper strut bar (technically its under the hood) race wires... and some interior s**t...

yoman793

boost fiend
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
rockin

nice bro, hey did you get a new paint job? I see your missing those black siding pieces

x0supermonkey0x

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol.... my engine blows major wang ... lol... and nah... my rides been painted like that forever... mine didnt come with the side dealies... i think im gonna do a swap soon.... but i might sell the car in a few months... =) switch to the dark side ... get a pontiac firebird and drop in a transam WS6 in it =)

yoman793

boost fiend
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
noo

f**k that man. Import is the only way to go. Drop a b16 and a turbo kit and run circles round them damn american cars.

thakrnriceboi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Re: noo

Originally posted by yoman793
f**k that man. Import is the only way to go. Drop a b16 and a turbo kit and run circles round them damn american cars.
HELL YAH!!! thats the way to think

JDM James

Ominous
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Right Now the d16z6 is still in my car but I am currently building a JDM B20b with Vtec Head, shortly after I plan to turbo it with a Garrett turbo.

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
werd.....b16a will be in mah car in a few days...or weeks, depending on when i get around to sticking it in

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
d15z1, just a cold air intake, and strut. All show and no go

yoman793

boost fiend
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
werd, im all about the go man. I rather be going fast than looking it.

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by yoman793
werd, im all about the go man. I rather be going fast than looking it.
Naw man i want the girls looking at my ride, i dont just wanna fly past them :D

Rc29b

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you really want to run circles around american cars start with a B18C1 Gs-R Motor, its much better than the b16, a little more expenseive though

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by ~vx~
lol.... my engine blows major wang ... lol... and nah... my rides been painted like that forever... mine didnt come with the side dealies... i think im gonna do a swap soon.... but i might sell the car in a few months... =) switch to the dark side ... get a pontiac firebird and drop in a transam WS6 in it =)
dont bother.. the iron lt1 in the 93-97 camaros/firebirds are just as good as the alumnium ls1 in th e 98+ birds. the iron motor is strong as hell and will run forever, gm has been having some problems with the aluminum engines warping. either way you can make rediculous amounts of hp for half nothing.. for what you would spend on a swap and turbo import, you could easily have a 9 second bird. and s**t why drop a ws6 t/a motor when you can get a big daddy ls6 outta the z06 vette.. rawr, thats a swap worth doing.

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by 92CivicVX
:werd: :rocker:

caddy

I found Waldo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
D15B7 hatch. Full exhaust (dc header, no cat, N1 catback), SRI, timing advanced 5 deg. with 92 oct, PS removed, falken rubber and Zex flywheel, running 15.9 currently. But that will change with the B16 this spring

5thgencivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by 92CivicVX
Damn right!! Thats what im talking about. But you get bored after a while cuz all the ugly gals try their luck and all the nice ones just think your a PIMP! :D

Im planning a H22a swap to be completed in the next 6 months or so!

Quad4Civic

del Sol D16Z6 Powered
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how about, you buy a 93 Grand am gt 2 door coupe with a 180 horsepower Quad4 High output, and dust civics. taht my old car. but now i have a 94 dx coupe, with AEM Cold air, apexi cat back, skun2 short throw, corbeau seats, new gauge cluster with a tach, o yea, and its teal!!

Ukcivicboy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
At the just a stock D16 Sohc Vtec with a cai and full satinless system....but for next year..well its either a H22 or a B20Vtec and Nos...then we'll see about turboing it later!

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by ~vx~
lol.... my engine blows major wang ... lol...
:hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah:

bbuwuwhahah, another good laff for me at work...