5th Gen Sedan exterior mod question

2hondafreaks

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm about to buy a 92 Ex 4dr and I just want to do a couple things to it before winter.

Does anyone have pictures and/or opinions of the red/clear tail lights (not altezza or led, just clear on top and red on bottom)?

Does anyone have those mirrors with the led blinkers ? Pics/opinions?

Thanks for your time in advance, and go easy on me, I'm a newbie. Long time honda owner, just sold my Legend ).6spd and want to try an EG 4dr (got a family).

Mr. EeeKaY

Does ur mom know ur gay?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think that the red/clear tail lights are the best tail lights for the 5th gen civic out there. Although everyone has them. lol. But hey, it's better than stock (in my opinion) I had clears that were painted to look like those (as in my signature). I just bought the real red/clear ones and they look a lot cleaner.

The LED blinkers are tight. If i had the money I would put them on my car.

Also, for you 4 door, if you're not plannin' on putting a kit, put on the 2 door front bumper. = ). Make people think it's hatch or coupe from the front.

2hondafreaks

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks for the feedback!

It's nice to know that my idea of cool is on par.

You read my mind on the bumper. I hate the 4dr bumper, very boring. If everything works out, the civic I'm getting is black, so a 2dr bumper is no prob with regards to getting the paint to match.

Any ideas on pin stripe removal?

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
check ebay on the mirrors, i found some nice ones for only 40 bones! i have a 92 sedan as well, lemme know where you can get those red and clear tails at for a good price, i'd appreciate it.

Mr. EeeKaY

Does ur mom know ur gay?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got my red/clear tails yesterday from ebay. I got mine for 65.00, 93.98 with shipping since i live in hawaii. Gotta shop around. Good Luck

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'm thinkin of the carbon fiber altezza's (cuz my car is black) OR some custom tails

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'll get right on it once my digital camera is workin--it doesn't like communicating with my computer for some reason. once i get some, i'll start a new post in the 5th gen forum