5th gen ??'sShould I get One??

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
heres how you learn to drice manual....find a friend with a manual(preferbaly a truck, or beater car, reason i say this is becuase i ive int he "country", lol whole town is a dessert, so we just go on dirt roads) go to the outskirts of town, and just drive around weres theres not a lof traffic, practice everything, stopping, shifiting, down shifting, hills, all that, its free, fun as hell, and you learn in a day

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
or blow some money at the local rent a wreck and get a stick, so you can f**k up someone else's car.

Vei1Side

CCSC #6
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and ur lx came with a d16???? not fair.

NyCivicEx

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think you should get an EG

EG's are awesome no matter if there auto or Manual. I think everyone can agree if your only using your car for drag racing than an automatic can give you that whole shot, everytime... you might want to invest in better torque converter or LSD but Auto's really aint that bad. Manuals are sweet especially if your going to put a b18c1 or 5 in your car like someone else said. Manuals will be much better if your going to do some moto cross or tour sh@T you know. But its up to you dude.

foxrider101

BADASSHATCH
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bro get the auto and do wut sum muscle car guys do - they make a speed shiter for auto's where you can s**t the auto or you can leave it alone. still not as good as a manual but gots a lil of both worlds. auto never miss a gear... like sum manual beginners out there who think there hot s**t.... do what you need for you. everyone is diff.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey i am 6'2" and at one point in my dark past i was 250 and i fit in the car and the only problem was my shotty knees, if i sit in the car too long my knee will lock up.. that is just me, also i think that a eglips is a stripper car again that is MY opinion not your or anyone eleses! i didnt read all of the posts but did you say which model, my sis has a 5th gen too and it is an auto vtec-fast, not as fun you choose

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey buzzbombtom, what is a stripper car?

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
an eclipes or how ever you spell it, you see when i think of this car i see a poor college girl stripping make her way, and she has always wanted a drop top so she gets the spyder. i call it an eglips because if you have ever played tokio extreme racer if you look at the back of the car that looks like the eclipes it is an eGlipes so i call them that cuz i thought that was funny.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh yeah mostly only girls drive them in my town that is