5th generation hatchback body differences

gweldorf

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am interested in buying a 92-95 Civic Hatchback and am looking for information about the differences between Si’s and other models. If you have any information, or if you can direct me towards a site that can helpful, that would be great =) I know about the engine differences, but I don’t know about:
1 - sunroofs – did non-Si cars ever come with sunroofs? Or maybe a sunroof on a non-Si is just rare?
2 – what are the body differences between Si’s and other hatchbacks? (If I could get some good pictures, that would be great!) It looks to me like there is a bit of a spoiler at the top of the hatch on the Si. Probably a difference in wheels too, right? Any other significant differences?
3 – what colors did these cars come in? So far, I have found white, red, black and blue. Were there any other color options?
Thanks for your help
Cheers

Mr. EeeKaY

Does ur mom know ur gay?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think the hatch in that gen only came with a sun roof as an si. And the body style is the same. One way you can tell the difference is by the hub caps and or wheels and for sure.. the engine. I'm not really sure of what I said tho. I know the engine is a for sure though.

Bangin' HB

surfing member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
check out the sticky in the 5th gen section. it has some info on the different trim models. but the basic dif are: si has sunroof, rear disc, d16z6 engine, power mirrors; subtle interior stuff like tach, clock, and rear cargo light, and some years got rear speakers; optional color matched moldings, handles, and mirrors. i just listed the stuff that only the si hatch has compared to the other trims. and color wise, i think it is offered in every color available for the other hatches. i have seen red, black, white, teal, captiva, even a charcoal si once.