6th gen civics the best?

richocet1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think the best looking 4th gen is the crx....WWOOOO, when i see one i get dizzy from all the things i would mod it with!

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
richocet1 said:
i think the best looking 4th gen is the crx....WWOOOO, when i see one i get dizzy from all the things i would mod it with!
as much as i love the 2nd gen crx styling. . . i still prefer the EF9. . ..

3rd generatoin crx's are hogs

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
richocet1 said:
i think my next project car is gonna be a del sol.
even though they're hogs (compared to previous crx's), i still like them.... yes, the del sol is a crx.

richocet1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anfrey said:
even though they're hogs (compared to previous crx's), i still like them.... yes, the del sol is a crx.
Yeah, i knew that. I like the 3rd gen with a mugen kit. a guy down the street has one with some rota rims and a b16a. looks sexy!

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
the eg2 comes stock with a b16a

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
richocet1 said:
That i didnt know...eg2 hear i come!!!
it is marketted in the usdm as "del sol vtec" ... b16a3-powered. rayray (red sedan) has that engine in his car

01S2K

VTEC Worshipper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Have to say I love everything about my SiR. The way it drives and handles,the way it looks. Good Gas Mileage. Having driven it for 30000 KM with nothing but regular maintenance.

If you are going K you may as well get Special K and get a RSX Type S. At this point if I had a choice to get another Honda it would be one.

I have to say I loved everything about my 3rd Gen 90 Lude as well that was a awesome car.

I have to say I haven't owned a Honda I didn't love

BuiltforSin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love 6th gens! I think 5th gens look second best. I only wish though I had a 6th gen Si. That would be great, but the EX is ok too. Just gotta put more time and money into it.

Andrey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think 5th gen&6th gen R the best. 7thgen Minivan is second because it has K engine. 4th gen are cool because they arre so light but don't really like the way they look.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
when 4th gen is mentioned, i picture the ef9 (civic SiR) right away, as well as the ef8 (crx vt). imho, EFs have the potential to handle better than other generation civics, and these two already do oob. they are double-wishbone front and back, strut-type suspension (as opposed to torsion bar, hydraulic, etc), and a b16a mated to an LSD equipped transmission. oh, and they are extremely lightweight. so, in a purely technical and performance oriented aspect, a 4th gen is quite capable.... especially if you start doing the same type of mods to it as with others... 4th gen + k-series = teh win.

Ace$nyper

anfrey said:
when 4th gen is mentioned, i picture the ef9 (civic SiR) right away, as well as the ef8 (crx vt). imho, EFs have the potential to handle better than other generation civics, and these two already do oob. they are double-wishbone front and back, strut-type suspension (as opposed to torsion bar, hydraulic, etc), and a b16a mated to an LSD equipped transmission. oh, and they are extremely lightweight. so, in a purely technical and performance oriented aspect, a 4th gen is quite capable.... especially if you start doing the same type of mods to it as with others... 4th gen + k-series = teh win.
word to that 4th gen teh ish

my book the K is a better motor *although i hate admiting it :lol: * i dont think the 4th gen is up to fitting them in yet. I'm damned happy with a b16 open diff think about when i get GSR block and LSD. all under 1 ton!

Once the K motors are easier to swap in maybe i'll do one cause i do plan on keeping my 4th gen for ever.

racerx661

certified pervert
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
6th gens are awesome ,,,,,,,havent taken a liking to the 7 gens though