6th gen engines confusion

Drakon543

ok aside from a few small things not engine related i decided its time to turn my attention to some maintenance items. lets start with a simple one that started my confusion a tune up. now to what ive found there is only 2 real d16 engines the rest are the same thing for the most part. rock auto breaks down the distributor into a tec version or a Hitachi version. but it also says the hitachi is the hx only the rest of them got the tec. so 1.6/1590 or the 1.6/1595 but since im trying to shop around for my favorite brands or suggested brands summit has a third 1.6 listed. i cant find enough information so i know im ordering the right parts. can anyone clear this up or shoot me a 6th gen engine break down link. not the first time summit had this stuff confused.

alex98

A quick cross reference using hondaautomotiveparts.com shows that Rock Auto is correct. HX is the only one using Hitachi. The rest are TEC.

Drakon543

thanks ill mark that page if i ever have to reference parts again. just trying to shop around and get the prices and parts i want and i was getting conflicting info from parts stores.