6th gen parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

reptlcal

Caillou
Hey I'm looking to buy some lowering springs or coilover sleeves (just temp before I get full coilovers later on) and I am looking for a drivers side door jam panel in honda oem gray interior and also a center console piece in the same oem gray. Also looking for a 6th gen civic short ram intake. Thanks, and there also isn't a junkyard around for a long ways away so I'm not able to get access to one.

B18ctrb

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do you need a manual or power interior door panel? Light Type F or dark gray Type K interior color code? Which center console? Arm rest, shifter, arm rest delete console?

reptlcal

Caillou
I need the door jam panel (you know the one you may step on into the car) and the armrest with e-brake and small bowl in color code type F.

B18ctrb

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ah the side sill as it is called. Arm rest console has a bowl?

B18ctrb

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Kick panel? So you are looking for dark gray interior parts then? And you need manual or power door panel?

reptlcal

Caillou
My bad your right, its the side sill. The door panel is the sill not the whole door panel. My bad on the confusion.

B18ctrb

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Now that, that's cleared up do you need a power or manual door panel, or dont need the door panel at all since you just need the sill?

Dannyloski

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If so, I have both the Door Sill and the Armrest - both in Dark Grey (Type K) ... Make an offer on both and we can go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.