6th Gen Seats (what seats fit your civic)

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
NOFX said:
The OP needs a new category. The S2000 seats DON'T just swap rails. In fact they can't swap rails at all.

Like I said, you have to swap the entire seat pan. That means you get the S200 seats, and then skin them and put the Civic seat pan and rails onto the S2000 seat. This will make it so the seats recline like Civic seats do (S200 seats barly lean forward since they're from a two-seater roadster) and they'll then botl into the Civic perfectly.
Wow, i didnt know it took all that to get S2k seats in a 6th gen.. No wonder they're usually so expensive for the ones that are "6th gen ready"

blarue09

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
*edited

k, thanks for the info regarding the s2000 seats. any idea of what years fit, or are all 2000 seats so far the same?

i am also assuming that 91-96 prelude seats require the same work to fit in a civic as the 97-01 prelude seats do. any info on how the two gen seats compare for design and comfort?

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
They (S2000 seats) should all be pretty much the same as far as modification goes.

blarue09

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anyone tried other seats, even from other brands? porsche, mazda, toyota?

shandalo

I live by DIY
5+ Year Member
does 01-05 seats include the Si also? looking at getting some 01 Si seats for my ek....

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
does 01-05 seats include the Si also? looking at getting some 01 Si seats for my ek....
There is no '01 Si (except in Canada but that's just an EX, no special seats)

Good idea for a thread but the information in the OP is not credible, it's too generalized and incomplete

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
EP3 seats are the ONLY good things to come out of an EP3..

My friend had EP3 seats in his EG, only held on by 2 bolts but he had them in.

Thats how the car sits today... It was stolen earlier this week.

Ah52725

5+ Year Member
Have EP3 seats

i got ep3s in my 97 ex. Think bout DB8 black or PasswordJDM recacros. Someone throw a price at me ill let these go. Modified by hackshack in Garland, Texas

BEAR_times

Undeniable
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Heads Up, for all u interested in swappin rear integ seats into an ej8. This will be your number one question: do the integ seats have a 50/50 pattern as most 3door integs do or a 50/50 ratio. From my eyes on experience 3door integ seats look like theyr'e made for civic hatches.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just fyi, although this thread is old, EP3 seats do NOT easily fit into the 6th gen without fabrication to the seat rails.